High-Speed, Long-Range Wireless AP Offers Greater Multi-Floor Penetration
With Dual-Band and 11n concurrent speeds up to 300 Mbps over each band, the EnGenius EAP600 High-Powered Ceiling Mount Dual-Band N600 Indoor Access Point is a network workhorse. It utilizes Band Steering to automatically detect and shift Dual-Band-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz band, optimizing network bandwidth. Plus, it's designed to operate in a variety of indoor settings and supports today’s demanding applications. With an award winning, low profile design, the AP blends nicely with interior décor making it perfect for style-conscious settings like homes, studios, and high-end offices.
- Dual-Band 11n Speeds - AP supports high data speeds reaching 300 Mbps on both bands for expanded user capacities in indoor environments.
- Stylish, Ceiling-Mount Design - Low profile design blends with standard building appliances and interior décor; includes a mounting kit with ceiling and T-rail mounting brackets and screws.
- Internal High-Gain Antennas - Integrated, 3D sectorized, 5dBi, Omni-directional antennas provide greater Wi-Fi coverage and connectivity through floors, ceilings, and walls.
- Single, PoE-Compliant Gigabit Port - High wire speed connections support 802.3af-compliant PoE for powering the AP regardless of its proximity to power outlets.
- Versatile Operation Modes - Choose between two (2) operation modes, Access Point or WDS (AP & Bridge), depending on your application needs.
- Guest Network & Fast Roaming Support - Establish a guest network and allow regulated guest Internet access while keeping primary network computers and devices secure. Configure multiple APs for Fast Roaming utilizing 802.11r & 802.11k for seamless client connections.
- EAP600 Dual Band N600 Indoor Access Point
- 12V/2A Power Adapter
- T-Rail Mounting Kit
- Ceiling Mount and Wall Screw Kit
- Mounting Bracket
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Manual
- Color: White
- RF: 2.4 and 5 GHz Frequency Bands
- Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Radio I: 11b/g/n: 2.412~2.484 GHz
- Radio II: 11a/n: 5.18-5.24 and 5.26-5.32 and 5.5-5.7 and 5.745-5.825 GHz>/li>
- Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps in both frequency bands
- Memory: 64MB
- Flash Memory: 8MB
- Power Consumption: Up to 16W
- Antenna: Four (4) Internal 5 dBi Omni-Directional Antennas
- Physical Interface: 1 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps); 1 x Reset Button; Power Jack
- Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power Adapter: 48VDC/0.375A
- Device: 12V/2A
- Operating Temperature: 32ºF to 122ºF
- Storage Temperature: -4Fº to 140ºF
- Operating Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 6.36" x 1.64" (Diameter x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.