LIEBERT EM Controller with Temperature and Humidity Sensor
A complete learning system
for your second grade child!
The EM Controller with Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a compact, half-duplex device designed to monitor temperature, humidity, water detected, and contact closure. It then notifies personnel when those conditions are exceeded by user-defined limits. The controller has sensor ports for temperature, humidity, water detection, and contact closure, and also comes with an external sensor for temperature and humidity. Use the system to monitor for temperature problems in closets, overheating in cabinets, and more.
- Features two sensor ports
- Comes with an external sensor that detects both temperature and humidity
- Takes up zero U rack space
- Includes network connectivity for web access, SNMP traps, and email notification of alarm conditions
- Four user-defined thresholds include high critical, high warning, low warning, and low critical
- Full password protection and graphing capability
- Zero U to 1U rack space required
- Sensor ports include temperature, humidity, temperature and humidity combination, and contact closure devices
- EM Controller
- External Sensor
- CD with Software and User Manual
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Color: Black
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Output: 9 VDC, 500 mA, unregulated
- Network Interface: RJ45 10BASE-T connector, HTTP (Web), Email, SNMP
- Modem: 9600 baud, Numeric
- Sensor Ports: 2
- Mounting: OU, wall-mount or desktop
- Ambient Operating Environment: 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70ºC), 10-95% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.5" x 1.6" (W x D x H, Approx.)
- Weight: 7 oz.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review