A complete learning system
for your second grade child!
The EM Controller with Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a compact, half-duplex device designed to monitor temperature, humidity, water detected, and contact closure. It then notifies personnel when those conditions are exceeded by user-defined limits. The controller has sensor ports for temperature, humidity, water detection, and contact closure, and also comes with an external sensor for temperature and humidity. Use the system to monitor for temperature problems in closets, overheating in cabinets, and more.
- Features two sensor ports
- Comes with an external sensor that detects both temperature and humidity
- Takes up zero U rack space
- Includes network connectivity for web access, SNMP traps, and email notification of alarm conditions
- Four user-defined thresholds include high critical, high warning, low warning, and low critical
- Full password protection and graphing capability
- Zero U to 1U rack space required
- Sensor ports include temperature, humidity, temperature and humidity combination, and contact closure devices
- EM Controller
- External Sensor
- CD with Software and User Manual
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Color: Black
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Output: 9 VDC, 500 mA, unregulated
- Network Interface: RJ45 10BASE-T connector, HTTP (Web), Email, SNMP
- Modem: 9600 baud, Numeric
- Sensor Ports: 2
- Mounting: OU, wall-mount or desktop
- Ambient Operating Environment: 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70ºC), 10-95% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.5" x 1.6" (W x D x H, Approx.)
- Weight: 7 oz.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 835514005087
- Mfr's Part #: THCMNET