Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro-ATX DDR3 Desktop Motherboard w/ Socket AM3+
Ultra Durable. Ultra Cool.
Ultra Safe. Ultra Performance
The Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro-ATX DDR3 Desktop Motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable technology. Based on AMD 760G chipset, the GA-78LMT-USB3 supports the latest AMD AM3+ FX-series processors, integrated DDR3 memory controller, HyperTransport 3.0 technology links, and PCI Express 2.0 graphics interfaces. The GA-78LMT-USB3 is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
- High Quality Audio Capacitors - GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
- Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone - Separation on the PCB layer protects the board's sensitive analog audio components, while separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
- Ultra Performance - GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
- Ultra Safe - GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology that protects the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Humidity Protection - Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
- Power Failure Protection - GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
- Electrostatic Protection - GIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
- HDMI 1.3 certification, support Full HD 1080P - GIGABYTE motherboard has obtained the latest HDMI 1.3 certification, able to support Full HD 1080p multi-media and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) which allowing Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents playback.
- DVI Support - DVI is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
- DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology) - Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
- On/Off Charge Technology - GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow.
- ErP Lot 6 support - The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency
- CPU Support: AMD AM3+ Processors
- CPU Socket: AMD Socket AM3+
- Chipset: AMD 760G + SB710 Chipset
- Graphics Interface: 1*PCI-E 2.0 x16 slot
- Display Interface: HDMI, DVI, D-Sub
- Memory Type: 2 Channel DDR3
- Memory DIMM: 4*DDR3
- Expansion Slots: 1*PCI-E x1 + 1*PCI slots
- SATA Connectors: 6*SATA2
- SATA RAID: RAID 0, 1, 10
- USB Ports: 4*USB 3.0 + 8*USB 2.0
- Audio/LAN: 8-Channel HD/GbE
- Form Factor (mm): mATX (244x244)
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector, 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector, 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors, 1 x IDE connector, 1 x CPU fan header, 1 x system fan header, 1 x front panel header, 1 x front panel audio header, 1 x S/PDIF Out header, 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header, 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers, 1 x serial port header, 1 x parallel port header, 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x HDMI port, 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 1 x RJ-45 port, 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- I/O Controllers: iTE I/O Controller Chip
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review