From the Manufacturer|
Capture their imaginations.
Hold their attention with shadow-free 3D1 and shadow-free video projections. The short-throw S320 projector offers optional interactive and wireless2 capability.
- Big images in small spaces: Place the S320wi as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images.
- 3D capability: Amaze your audience with the 3D-capability of the S320.
- Interactive and wireless functionality: Stay flexible with advanced interactive, wireless2 and network-management features.
Make a big impact in large and small spaces.
- Get close: Place the S320wi projector as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Reduce shadowy images with short-throw projection.
- Bring multimedia to life: An HDMI port lets you project multimedia from your PC, DVD player, Blu-ray DiscTM player, gaming console or DVR.
- Project in 3D1 : Make a bold statement with amazing 3D imagery when you present with the S320wi projector.
Dazzle with advanced functionality.
- Go interactive: Encourage collaboration with interactive projection. The optional module and pen kit enables you to interact with nearly any software application and can be applied directly to the screen or from up to 29.5′ (9m) away.
- Plug into the network: Project from any computer in your network, manage power consumption and update your S320wi projectors through your network or via Crestron Roomview.
- Present wirelessly: Project PC-free or from a wireless device using optional multimedia capability and wireless3 functionality. Multi-PC presentations, 4-to-1 split screen and audio projection4 help hold your audience’s attention.
It's simple to use, maintain and secure.
- Help save energy: The S320wi features an easy-to-use top-load lamp-replacement design. Keep costs low with a long lamp life – up to 3,000 hours4 in normal mode and up to 4,000 hours5 in Eco-Mode.
- Stay versatile: Program your start-up screen to display your logo. Front and rear projection capabilities keep you flexible. Project from a table, tripod or a wall mount (mount kit sold separately).
- Rest easy: Guard against theft and unauthorized use. Enable the password protection feature and opt for a Kensington lock (sold separately).
- 1 Active 3D glasses with DLP link, 3D player software application, HDMI/VGA cable, 3D content, PC/laptop with a 120Hz signal output quad buffered graphics card are required and sold separately.
- 2 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function.
- 3 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function
- 4 Driver installation may be required and can be downloaded from support.dell.com
- 5 Lamp life rating is typical time for lamp lumens to diminish by 50% based on lab testing. Actual operating life will vary and be less under conditions including high use, temperature, dust or abrupt power-off environments.
Capture their imaginations.
Hold their attention with shadow-free 3D1 projections. Present wirelessly with the S320wi projector featuring interactive and network functionality.
|3D Type:||3D Ready|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size:||31.45"|
|Maximum Diagonal Image Size:||25 ft|
|Zoom Type:||Digital Zoom|
|Maximum Lens Aperture:||F/2.8|
|Minimum Projection Distance:||15.72"|
|Maximum Projection Distance:||12.50 ft|
|Number of Lamps:||1|
|Lamp Power:||240 W|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life:||4000 Hour|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life:||5000 Hour|
|High Mode Brightness:||3000 lm|
|Color Supported:||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|Native Resolution:||1024 x 768|
|Native Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|Throw Ratio:||0.63:1 Wide/Tele|
|Vertical Keystone Correction:||-40°/+37°|
|Video Signal Format:||SECAM|
|Video Signal Format:||NTSC|
|Video Signal Format:||PAL|
|Video Signal Standard:||HDTV|
|Input Scan Format:||1080p|
|Output Scan Format:||720p|
|Number of Speakers:||1|
|Speaker Output Power:||5 W|
|Speaker Output Mode:||Mono|
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|HDMI Version:||HDMI 1.3|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports:||1|
|Number Of Audio Inputs:||1|
|Audio Line In:||Yes|
|Number Of Audio Outputs:||1|
|Audio Line Out:||Yes|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage:||220 V AC|
|Operating Power Consumption:||305 W|
|Standby Power Consumption:||500 mW|
|Weight (Approximate):||7 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
|Parts Warranty/Labor:||1 Year - Lamp|
|Parts Warranty/Labor:||1 Year - Interactive Pen|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.