Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse - Matte Black
A mouse that transforms and
adapts to suit your needs
Play to win with the Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse. With the included programming software, you can create an unlimited number of profiles and can customize each one by choosing your DPI settings, creating powerful macros, picking keybindings, and setting your desired Precision Aim speed for the perfect headshot . The new-generation, "twin-eye" laser sensor allows you to assign four custom DPI settings ranging from 100 to 6400 per profile. On top of all of this, the R.A.T. 7 can quickly and easily adapt to you by adjusting in length to suit your hand size and grip style Uncompromising, unparalleled, and unmatched, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse helps you play like the pros, combining state-of-the-art technology with a jaw-dropping array of customizable features to produce the next step in the evolution of the mouse.
- True "Twin-eye" 6400 DPI laser sensor
- 5 Programmable buttons per mode
- Set and Toggle 4 Custom DPI Settings per Profile
- FPS-style Precision Aim Mode
- Powerful ST Programming Software
- Perfect your grip - How do you hunt? Whether you 'palm' the mouse or 'claw' it, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 can quickly and easily adapt by adjusting in length to suit your hand size and grip style.
- Lightweight aluminum chassis - Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame forms the core of the Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 for enhanced rigidity.
- True 6400 DPI laser sensor - New-generation 'twin-eye' laser sensor reads each axis separately and tracks up to a stunning six meters per second with pinpoint accuracy.
- Custom weight system - Add or subtract up to five 6-gram weights in an instant to obtain the perfect weight for a perfect feel. When not in use, the weights can be safely stored in the supplied weight storage container.
- Precision aim mode - Hit your target the first time every time. Use the included Mad Catz Programming Software to set your desired Precision Aim speed (mouse sensitivity), then hold down the Precision Aim button to slow down mouse movement to a level that works for you.
- Take control of your games - With the included programming software, you can create an unlimited number of profiles. For example, create a unique profile for each game or character, or for different builds (sniper, tank, healer, and more).
- 18 User-definable commands via 3 Mad Catz Modes - Toggle between three individual Mad Catz R.A.T. modes at the touch of a button. Change sensitivity or programmable button actions in an instant and gain immediate access to a mind-boggling 18 commands
- 6 Programmable buttons - Combine the programmable buttons with standard left and right mouse buttons and it all adds up to eight buttons with which you can punish your competition
- Customize your DPI settings - 4 User-definable DPI settings range from 100 to 6400 and the DPI button lets you easily cycle through your custom settings
- Interchangeable Pinkie Grips and Palm Rests - One Pinkie Grip / One Palm Rest featuring the same soft-touch finish as found on the body of the Mad Catz R.A.T.; One Pinkie Grip / One Palm Rest with a rubber inlay for enhanced grip; One Pinkie Grip that offers a 'wing shaped' design, allowing you to rest your pinkie finger during play for increased grip; One Palm Rest that is 4mm thicker to increase the height of the R.A.T.
- Mad Catz programming software - Change your DPI, set Precision Aim cursor sensitivity, create custom profiles for each game, and assign commands to your programmable buttons and modes. Easy, quick, and the all power you need right on your computer.
- Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac
- 5 Removable 6g Weights
- Weight Storage Canister
- 2 Extra Palm Rests
- 2 Extra Pinkie Rests
- Color: Matte Black
- Interface: USB 2.0
- DPI Range: 100-6400 dpi (in 25dpi steps)
- Acceleration: Up to 50G
- Polling Rate: Dynamic up to 1000Hz
- Tracking Speed: Up to 6 m/sec
- Always On: Yes
- Orientation: Right-Hand Only
- "Slick" PTFE Feet: Yes
- Gold-Plated Connector: Yes
- Braided Cable: Yes
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later (requires Intel processor)
- Requires Internet connection for driver download (Additional fees may apply)
- Available USB port
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review