Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac - Matte Black
A truly unique gaming
Whether you are searching for precision, comfort, programmability, or all three, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac is truly ahead of the game. With a new-generation, gaming-grade laser sensor, you can assign four custom DPI settings ranging from 100 to 5600 per profile. The fully adjustable palm rest and custom weight system let you find the perfect feel, and you can use the included Mad Catz Macro Programming Software to create powerful macros, key bindings, and set your desired Precision Aim speed for the perfect headshot. Change sensitivity or programmable button actions in an instant and gain immediate access to a mind-boggling 18 commands! Customize your R.A.T. 5 to create a unique gaming experience with a mouse that transforms and adapts to suit your needs, so step up to the flexibility of the Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac and come hunt with the big boys.
- Gaming-grade 5600 DPI laser sensor
- 6 programmable buttons and 2 regular left and right buttons
- Set and Toggle 4 Custom DPI Settings per Profile
- FPS-style Precision Aim Mode
- Powerful Macro Programming Software
- Perfect your grip - How do you hunt? Whether you 'palm' the mouse or 'claw' it, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 can quickly and easily adapt by adjusting in length to suit your hand size and grip style.
- Gaming-grade 5600 DPI Laser - Featuring a gaming-grade laser sensor with pinpoint accuracy, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 is truly ahead of the game.
- Lightweight aluminum chassis - Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame forms the core of the Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 for enhanced rigidity.
- Custom weight system - Add or subtract up to five 6-gram weights in an instant to obtain the perfect weight for a perfect feel. When not in use, the weights can be safely stored in the supplied weight storage container.
- Precision aim mode - Hit your target the first time every time. Use the included Mad Catz Programming Software to set your desired Precision Aim speed (mouse sensitivity), then hold down the Precision Aim button to slow down mouse movement to a level that works for you.
- Take control of your games - With the included programming software, you can create an unlimited number of profiles. For example, create a unique profile for each game or character, or for different builds (sniper, tank, healer, and more). Each profile allows for 18 user-definable commands via six programmable buttons over three modes
- Powerful macro programming - Features six programmable buttons including the scroll wheel. Each button can be easily programmed to perform either complex macros or simple key commands.
- Customize your DPI settings - 4 User-definable DPI settings range from 100 to 5600 and the DPI button lets you easily cycle through your custom settings
- Mad Catz programming software - Change your DPI, set Precision Aim cursor sensitivity, create custom profiles for each game, and assign commands to your programmable buttons and modes. Easy, quick, and the all power you need right on your computer.
- Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac
- 5 Removable 6g Weights
- Weight Storage Canister
- Color: Matte Black
- Interface: USB 2.0
- DPI Range: 100-5600 dpi (in 25dpi steps)
- Acceleration: Up to 50G
- Polling Rate: Dynamic up to 1000Hz
- Tracking Speed: Up to 6 m/sec
- "Slick" PTFE Feet: Yes
- Gold-Plated Connector: Yes
- Braided Cable: Yes
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later (requires Intel processor)
- Requires Internet connection for driver download (Additional fees may apply)
- Available USB port
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review