From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Belkin smart card reader is designed for today's government user. The reader supports smart cards meeting ISO7816 standards, which include CAC and PIV. The reader is designed with high-quality materials to meet the most demanding requirements for government data security use and includes a variety of features that make the reader the most efficient to use in its class. The reader also offers the broadest smart card compatibility, including Class A, B, C (5v, 3v, 1.8v), which makes it ideal to meet legacy, current, or future security needs. FIPS 201 compliant. TAA compliant.
Product Type: Card reader ( external ) - USBConnectivity
Key Features: Power indicator, status indicator
Width: 2.7 in
Depth: 2.5 in
Height: 0.9 in
Weight: 3.2 oz
Supported Flash Memory: SmartMedia Card
Connections: 1 x USBMiscellaneous
OS Required: Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, Linux (64-bit), Microsoft Windows EmbeddedManufacturer Warranty
Accessories: USB cable
Compliant Standards: C-Tick, ICES-003, WHQL, FCC, EMV 2000 level 1,
FIPS 201 Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
Service & Support: 3 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years
- Hardware protection - all firmware is in ROM (Read only Memory) and cannot be altered or changed
- Uni-body enclosure - Eliminates entry points and prevents physical tampering of the electronics
- Ergonomic design - large opening facilitates quick one-handed card insertions for the most demanding security applications
- Customizable coloring - Included color chips can be installed to associate the reader with an established network for identification and to
- Reduce user error
- Unique wedge-design optimizes the angle of insertion and allows for versatile under-desk or desktop mounting
- Premium-Grade Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape included
- Supports Class A, B, C (5v, 3V, 1.8V) for the broadest smart card compatibility
- Designed to seamlessly work with Windows 7 standard CCID driver; no additional software or driver required
- Compliant with major smart cards and relevant Industry standards
- 3-year warranty, TAA compliant
|Belkin introduces the first contact smart card reader designed for today's government user. The reader supports smart cards meeting ISO7816 standards, which include CAC and PIV. The reader is designed with high-quality material to meet the most demanding requirements for government data security use and includes a variety of features that make the reader the most efficient to use in its class. The reader also offers the broadest smart card compatibility, including Class A, B, C (5v, 3v, 1.8v), which makes it ideal to meet legacy, current, or future security needs. FIPS 201 compliant. TAA compliant.|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868900420
- Mfr's Part #: F1DN005U