Whistler Tire Scout Wireless Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
The easy way to keep a
close eye on tire pressure
Keep a close and watchful eye on your tires with the Whistler Tire Scout Wireless Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System. With this monitor and the included sensors, you can now keep a close eye on your tire's tire pressure. When abnormal tire conditions are detected, the monitor warns you. This, in turn, helps reduce driving risks while also improving fuel economy and prolonging tire thread life. The system includes a monitor and four sensors, which easily screw onto the end of the tire valve and communicate wirelessly with the monitor so you're always aware of each, individual tire's pressure.
- Reduce Driving Risks - Driving with under-inflated tires may cause uneven tire wear and poor response times when steering, breaking, and accelerating. With a tire pressure monitoring system, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before they become dangerous
- Improve Fuel Economy - Today's tire designs make visual inspection of deflated tires very difficult. Often, a 30% under-inflated tire may look much like a fully inflated one. A TPMS will make sure tire pressure is at its proper level. A 10 PSI drop in tire pressure can translate to a 3% decrease in MPG. At today's gas prices, this is equivalent to approximately $0.10/Gal.
- Prolong Tire Tread Life - Help prolong the life of your tires by keeping it at proper inflation pressure. Tires 30% under-inflated can have 45% less tire tread life.
- Installation - Sensor comes with four tire sensors, which easily screw onto the end of the tire valve stem and communicate wirelessly with the monitor. Sensors are labeled for easy installation on the proper tire.
- Power Cord
- 4 x Sensors
- Spare Waterproof Rubber Seals
- CR1632 Batteries
- Double Sided Tape
- Dash Pad
- Color: Black
- Transmitting Frequency: 433.92 Mhz
- Sensor Pressure Range: 0 to 99 psi
- Sensor Pressure Accuracy: +/- 1.5 PSI (+/- Bar)
- Monitor Power Source: Built-in non user replaceable lithium-ion battery or 12 to 15 volts DC with power cord
- Monitor Battery Life: 28 hours on a single charge (Approx)
- Sensor Power Source: CS1632 battery (included)
- Sensor Battery Life: Up to 2 years (Approx)
- Operating Temperature: -4F to 176F
- Monitor Dimensions: 2.55" x 2.23" x 1.06" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Sensor Dimensions: 0.826" x 0.55" (Diameter x H, Approx)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Note: Batteries are included, but not guaranteed.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review