Local and remote monitoring
of individual PDU volts, amps, watts, and kilowatt-hours
The Liebert MPH Monitored Power Distribution Unit provides local and remote monitoring of individual PDU volts, amps, watts, and kilowatt-hours. This unit is rack-mounting in standard, network enclosures and includes nine receptacles. The output receptacles support equipment requiring connection with NEMA 5-20R, IEC60320-C13 and IEC60320-C19 plugs. A Liebert MPH with single-phase input has a capacity up to 3.6kW. Remote monitoring is enabled by the included communication card, which permits managing the Liebert MPH over a secure Web page and SNMP-based network management system.
- Input current of 20A
- Single-phase power input
- Input voltages 208VAC to 240VAC
- IEC Output Receptacles
- Input connection by fixed cords, 10 feet (3m) long
- L6-20P Input power cord plug
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 208 - 240V
- Rate Amps: 20A
- Max. Continuous Amps: 16A
- kW: 3.3
- Phase: 1 phase
- Plug: NEMA L6-20
- Receptacle Configurations: (9) IEC-C13
- Form Factor: Rack Mount
- Height: 1U
- Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 7" x 1.73" (W x D x H, Approx)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.