Hosa Microphone Accessory for GBM-302 Boom Arm
Rock out on stage without
worrying about your equipment
The Telescoping Boom Arm for Microphone is for use in conjunction with the Hosa Goby Labs microphone stand. It features die-cast components, thick-walled zinc alloy handles, and all-metal twist clutches to provide a solid hold on your valued mics. It also has a mid-point, center-locking handle for enhanced balance and added stability so you never have to worry about your equipment while you're rocking out on stage.
- Boom features a mid-point, center-locking handle for enhanced balance
- Die-cast components, thick-walled zinc alloy handles, and metal-on-metal threaded components
- Ultra-heavy, center-locking, vertical handles for added stability
- Use in conjunction with Hosa Goby Labs microphone stand
- Color: Black
- Boom Length: 21.5" to 40.25"
- Handle Material: Zinc alloy
- Compatibility: Hosa Goby Labs microphone stand (GBM-301)
- Warranty: Five Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review