The convenient solution for
your display-related boot-up problems
The Aten VGA EDID Emulator for Aten KVM Extender and Other Video Extender Installations is designed for the ATEN KVM extender or video extender installations that don't utilize a local monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located. The device emulates and stores a default ATEN EDID (Extended Display Identification Information) setting in a non-volatile memory. This means the computer/video source can still "see" the display, even though it is not directly connected. The emulator is suitable for any ATEN KVM or video extender where a monitor is not required at a local site, providing a simple, cost-saving, and convenient solution for display-related boot-up problems.
- Substitutes as a monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located
- EDID built-in meaning is stores ATEN standard EDID information in the device
- ATEN standard EDID supports all popular resolutions
- Provides superior video quality with up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz
- USB powered so there's no need for an external power adapter
- No software required, eliminating incompatibility and installation issues and no need to configure
- Color: Blue/Silver
- Compatible Extenders: CE774, CE775, CE700A, CE750, CE770, CE800B,CE350, CE370, CE250A, CE252, VE150A, VE170, VE200, VE300T,VE500T
- Compatible Splitters (Connect to Port 1): VS132A/134A/138A, VS92A/94A/98A, VS82/84/88, VS0116, VS132, VS102, VS1204T, VS1208T, VS1504T, VS1508T
- Connectors: Video - 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Power - 1 x USB Type A Male
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz
- Cable Length: 1.15 ft.
- Power Consumption: DC5V, 0.06W
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 122F
- Storage Temperature: -4F to 140F
- Humidity: 0% to 80% RH, non-condensing
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.6" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.1 lbs.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 672792002588
- Mfr's Part #: 2A-130G