Add Electronic Hook Switch
control to your wireless headset or NEC IP phone
The Jabra Electronic Hook Switch Solution for NEC Phone enables remote Electronic Hook Switch Control (EHS) with Jabra wireless headsets and the NEC IP phones. Jabra wireless headsets with EHS functionality boost productivity as they provide the user with the ability to control a call, while away from their desk. Now, employees can answer or end a call, adjust volume, redial and more directly from their headset up to 450 ft. away from their desk.
- Enables electronic hook switch control with Nec phones and Jabra headsets
- Allows the user to hear ring tones, answer and end call, mute and reject calls, adjust volume, and redial all form their headset
- Provides a wireless range of up to 450 ft. for enhanced mobility and the ability to multi-task while on a call
- Converts from the EHS standard used in the NEC DT730 IP Phones to the Jabra IQ standard used in Jabra headsets – and vice versa
- Compatible with the NEC DT730 IP Phones and most Jabra wireless headsets.
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 3 ft (Approx)
- Compatibility: NEC phones - Nec Dt730/itL-12D-1P, NecDt730/itL-24D-1P, NecDt730/itL-32D-1P, NecDt730/itL-8LD-1P; Jabra Headsets - Jabra PRO 9400 Series Jabra GO 6470, Jabra PRO 900 Series
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.