Steren Security Shield Tool for Security Sleeves
Connect or remove coax
cables protected by security sleeves
Use this Steren Security Shield Tool For Security Sleeves to effectively connect or remove coax cables that are protected by security sleeves. Featuring a long shaft and a turning knob, this tool is designed to be used with a variety of different sleeves. Made of steel for durability and longevity, it has a 7/16-inch socket to ensure even pressure during use. It also features a clip ring and a surge-grip end, making it easy to hold.
- Precision machined nickel-plated with steel construction
- Sure grip-end and clip ring for increased tightening leverage
- 7/16" socket ensures even pressure
- Suitable for use with 200-966 and 200-968 security sleeves
- Color: Silver
- Compatibility: 200-966 and 200-968 security sleeves
- Socket Size: 7/16"
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.5" x 1" (H x W x D, Approx)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review