Nutone Cyclonic Power Unit for Central Vacs, 550 Watts
Solutions for today's
The Nutone Cyclonic Power Unit for Central Vacs features a sleek design, allowing it to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The new motor designs hs up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums, while the power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the canister is full and needs to be emptied. And, with better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for homes up to 8000 square feet, this power unit has a dual 2-stage motor that delivers 550 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class delivering deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum
- Filters feature HEPA rated media, anti-microbial protection, and anti-stick technology to trap dust and bacteria better than ever to result in a cleaner home and improved indoor air quality
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even thought it's mounted outside the living area, you won't hear it through the walls
- Progressive indicator lights alert you when to empty the pail so there is no guesswork. Oversize debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal; just snap the clips open and the pail releases
- Large seven gallon debris pail reduces the frequency that you need to empty, which makes a little less work for you
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency, and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust
- Color: Gray/Red
- Motor: 2 Stage Universal Bypass
- Horsepower: 2.4 @ Full Open Orifice
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Airflow at 2" Opening: 135 CFM
- Water Lift: 130"
- Air Watts: 550
- Recommended Circuit: 20 amps
- Capacity: 7 gallons
- Dimensions: 39" x 17.5" x 11.5" (H x W x D, Approx)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review