RCA Video Signal Amplifier 10dB
Increase the signal to your
TV or VCR
The RCA Video Signal Amplifier or splitter increases VHF, UHF, and FM radio signal by 10 dB, and compensates for weak signal which occurs during long runs of cable or multiple TV and VCR connections from the same source. Set up is quick and easy, because all you have to do is connect your antenna's cable to the In jack on the amplifier, attach the coaxial cable to your component and amplifier, and then plug the amplifier into a standard wall outlet or surge protector. Use the amplifier with both RG6 and RG59 coaxial cable and you'll be set up in no time.
- Compensates for video signal loss with long cable runs
- Improves weak video signals to multiple TV, VCR, and DVD connections coming from the same source
- Increases VHF, UHF, and FM signals by 10 dB
- Reliable and precise connection
- Color: Silver
- Compatibility: RG6 or RG59 coaxial cable
- Decibel Increase: 10 dB
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review