Rock Solid. Extensive Testing. Defining Rugged.
The Gamber Johnson MAG Docking Station with Internal Power Supply was designed for use by the Panasonic Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers. It's made form a magnesium alloy body design that allows for improved docking station design and mounting system/computer performance. The docking station offers a slim, lightweight design, yet very rugged for long-term durability. It features forward facing ports that offer low mounting capability, minimal cable strain, and minimal swivel resistance. And, this front-facing docking station offers simple, one-handed operation.
- Magnesium Alloy body design allows for improved docking station design and mounting system/computer performance
- Features a 120W LIND internal power supply
- Sleek, lightweight, yet very rugged for long-term durability
- Designed to work with both Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers
- Internal circuit board protects against dirt and dust
- Simple, one-handed, front-facing docking mechanism
- Brass locating pins for precise computer placement
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection
- Interlocking mechanism protects against connector damage and prevents engagement until properly mounted
- Forward facing ports for low mounting capability, minimal cable strain, and minimal swivel resistance
- Color: Gray/Black
- Compatibility: Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers
- Ports: 2 Serial, Dual Antenna Pass-Through, 2 RJ-45, 5 USB, External Video, Headphones/Speakers, Microphone
- Operating Temperature: 20°C to 50°C (-4° F to 122° F)
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40° F to 185° F)
- Power Output: 120 Watts (max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC min to 32V DC max systems
- Output Voltage: 15.6V DC-16V No Load, 14.5V-15.5V Full Load
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Dimensions: 13.93" x 12.40" x 3.85" (D x W x H, Approx)
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.