Rock Solid. Extensive Testing. Defining Rugged.
The Gamber Johnson MAG Docking Station was designed for use by the Panasonic Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers. It's made form a magnesium alloy body design that allows for improved docking station design and mounting system/computer performance. The docking station offers a slim, lightweight design, yet very rugged for long-term durability. It features forward facing ports that offer low mounting capability, minimal cable strain, and minimal swivel resistance. And, this front-facing docking station offers simple, one-handed operation.
- Magnesium Alloy body design allows for improved docking station design and mounting system/computer performance
- Sleek, lightweight, yet very rugged for long-term durability
- Designed to work with both Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers
- Internal circuit board protects against dirt and dust
- Simple, one-handed, front-facing docking mechanism
- Brass locating pins for precise computer placement
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection
- Interlocking mechanism protects against connector damage and prevents engagement until properly mounted
- Forward facing ports for low mounting capability, minimal cable strain, and minimal swivel resistance
- Color: Gray/Black
- Compatibility: Toughbook 30 and Toughbook 31 computers
- Ports: 2 Serial, Dual Antenna Pass-Through, 2 RJ-45, 5 USB, External Video, Headphones/Speakers, Microphone
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Dimensions: 13.93" x 12.40" x 3.85" (D x W x H, Approx)
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.