Xerox WorkCentre 3315/DN Monochrome Multifunction Printer
Network ready 4-in-1 printer
saves you money, time, and space
The WorkCentre 3315/DN Monochrome Multifunction Printer delivers superior desktop performance with the latest technology advantages. Plus, it offers a host of powerful productivity tools designed to make your daily office tasks more efficient than ever. This space-saving printer helps you conserve energy and reduce supply costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, scanner, and fax into one affordable black and white multifunction printer. It is network ready with a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet interface and USB 2.0 connectivity for easy hook up. A fast print speed of up to 33 ppm and a first-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds mean your documents are always ready when you need them. The WorkCentre 3315/DN Monochrome Multifunction Printer includes a large, brightly illuminated front panel with easy-access buttons and help screens to streamline walk-up operation.
Productivity and Reliability Features
- The space-saving WorkCentre 3315 Multifunction Printer helps you conserve energy and reduce supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, scanner, and fax into one affordable black and white multifunction printer.
- Powerful scanning capabilities include scan to email, network scanning, and scan to USB memory device. Plus, send faxes from the network using LAN fax, or take advantage of full Walk-Up fax features such as speed dial, color fax send, and more.
- A fast print speed of up to 33 ppm and a first-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds mean your documents are always ready when you need them.
- 250-sheet paper tray goes longer between refills, and an optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 520 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
- A monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 prints means heavy-duty production.
- Get free lifetime
service coverage and manage your printer supplies virtually without
- Highly efficient, no-hassle, two-sided printing can cut your paper consumption and cost in half. And it comes standard, not as an expensive add-on
- Available high-capacity print cartridges reduce your total cost of ownership and require less frequent replacement.
Ease-of-Use and Security Features
- The WorkCentre 3315 includes a large, brightly illuminated front panel with easy-access buttons and help screens to streamline walk-up operations.
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- The black and white multifunction printer’s small footprint allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a shared location.
- With Xerox CentreWare IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser
- Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPSec, SNMPv3, IP filtering, IPv6, network authentication and secure print.
- WorkCentre 3315/DN Monochrome Multifunction Printer
- Xerox Genuine print cartridge
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Fax/Phone Cord
- Software and
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm
- Standard Functions: Copy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan
- Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 images/month
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Standard Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Two-Sided Output: Standard
- Processor Speed: 360 MHz
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: Up to 3,000 page
- Document Handler: Automatic Document Feeder
- Document Handler Capacity: 50 sheets
- Document Handler Size: 5.6" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"
- First-page-out Time, Printing: As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Print Memory (Standard/Max):128 MB / 384 MB
- Local Drive: N/A
- Connectivity: 10/100BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Page Description Languages:PCL 5e emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3 emulation
- Print Features: Automatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, N-up, Poster printing, Print from USB, Scaling, Toner save mode, Watermarks
- First-page-out Time, Copying:As fast as 12 seconds
- Maximum Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Features: Background suppression, Build Job, Darkness control, ID Card Copy, Margin shift, N-up, Photo mode, Program Ahead
- Fax Features: Address book, Auto redial, Auto reduction, Color fax send, Delayed fax, Fax forward to email/fax, Junk fax barrier, Memory receive, PC fax (Windows only), Secure fax. (Analong phone line required.)
- Fax Compression: JBIG, JPEG, MMR/MR/MH
- Scan Destinations: Scan to USB, Scan to email, Scan to local PC, Scan to network PC
- Security Features: 802.1x, IP filtering, IPSec, Mac address filtering, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL), Secure LDAP
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper Capacity: Bypass Tray-50 sheets; Tray 1-250 sheets; Optional Tray-520 sheets
- Paper Size: Bypass Tray-Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 1-Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.; Optional Tray-Custom sizes: 5.83 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.
- Device Management Features: Apple Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web
- OS Support:AIX 5, Fedora Core, HP-UX, Mac OS version 10.5 or higher, Redhat Enterprise Linux 4, SUSE, Solaris 10, Solaris 9, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Operating Temperature: 50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Storage Temperature:32 - 104 ° F (40 - ° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity:20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up Time (from power save mode):35 seconds
- Operating Power Consumption: 600 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 50 W
- Power Save Power Consumption: 8 W
- ENERGY STAR: Qualified
- Certifications: CE Mark applicable to Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC Part 15, Class B, FCC Part 68, GOST, GS Mark, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review