Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII (Xbox 360)
Run the air, win the day!
For the United States, World War II began at Pearl Harbor. Damage inc. Pacific Squadron WWII for Xbox 360 begins on the day that lives in infamy and continues in the skies all across the Pacific Theatre. Experience 23 of history's greatest missions packed with over 100 mission objectives in air-to-air, air-to-ship, and air-to-ground scenarios. Take out your targets in the same combat situations that made heroes out of many, including dogfights, aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings, and torpedo-and-dive bombing runs. Complete the thrilling single-player campaign or play it with some wingmen in four-player co-op. Stare down additional challenges in a variety of multiplayer modes where you'll fly alone or with a team.
- Pilot over 30 accurately represented WWII aircraft
- Eliminate every "Ace" in the enemy squadron
- Engage in head-to-head dogfights with up to 8 players on Xbox LIVE
- Fly over 20 single-player missions spanning 10 historically accurate maps
- Includes more than 12 hours of campaign missions
- Complete missions to acquire upgrade points
- Unlock new planes, improve armor, performance and weapons, change paint schemes, and more
- Full-featured award system - earn Xbox 360 Achievements by completing in-game challenges.
- Pit your flight combat skills against online foes in multiplayer dogfights featuring support for up to eight concurrent players
- Multiple game modes deliver endless replay value
- Join forces with online teammates and conquer campaign missions together
- Sim and Arcade modes challenge novice and expert pilots alike
- Perform intense aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings
- Compatible with Flight Stick Controllers, including the Pacific AV8R FlightStick (Controllers not included)
- Players: 1 Players; Online Co-Op 2-4
- Memory: 92 KB to save game
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (separate cables may be required)
- Controllers: Flight Stick
- Xbox LIVE Features: Online Multiplayer 2-8, Achievements, Online Deathmatch, Online Team Battle, Online Team Deathmatch, Online Multiplayer, Voice, Friends, Content Download
- System: For use only with Xbox 360 system with "NTSC" designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review