IOGear 20-Foot PS/2KVM Cable
Get optimum signal
integrity and quality
The cables connecting your PS/2 computers to your DVM switch determine the quality of communication between the CPUs and the switch. This custom-made cable is designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output, even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. Iogear's premium custom-made KVM cable guarantees optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double sealed 22-gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
- Maintains the signal's optimum integrity and quality for high-grade server needs
- Produces the highest quality video output
- Convenient and functional cable design with double-shielded 22 gauge for keyboard, mouse, and a UL-2919 video cable
- Color: Dark Gray
- CPU Connectors: 1 x SPHD-15 Male
- Connectors: 1 x HDB-15 Male, 2 x 6 Pin Mini Din Male
- Cable Length: 20 feet
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- A GCS1716 KVM Switch
- Computers with PS/2 and VGA connections.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review