RCD-2000 UV, MG, IR, and MP 4-Way Counterfeit Detector
Avoid taking fake money!
The RCD-2000 UV, MG, IR and MP 4-Way Counterfeit Detector provides multiple levels of counterfeit detection. It comes equipped with a magnifying lens to aid in the view of microprints , a magnetic sensor that will detect the slight trace of iron in authentic US bills, a fluorescent light for easy viewing of hard to see watermarks, and UV detection which reveals the hidden security thread on bills and hidden holographic images on IDs. The RCD-2000 is the complete solution for businesses and organizations that are in a constant fight against fake and counterfeit bills and IDs. The RCD-2000 comes backed with a manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- Ultraviolet Counterfeit Detection - Use the UV light to check for UV sensitive strips
- Magnetic Sensor - Use the Magnetic Sensor to detect magnetic ink on US bills
- Watermark Verification Window - Finds the location of watermarks on authentic bills or documents
- Micro-Print Magnifier - Clearly reads micro-printed words on bills or documents
- Compact, Portable Design - Its lightweight, compact design makes it easily portable
- Electric Operation - Protecting your money has never been so easy with an 20W electric operation
- US Currency Chart - Easily locate the security threads, watermarks, and magnetic ink you should look for on US currency
- Ultraviolet (UV) Detection - The RCD-2000's UV counterfeit detection system allows easy verification of security threads on bills and holographic images on IDs. All authentic US bills are minted with a thin security thread embedded in the fabric. When viewed under ultraviolet rays, the thread will glow a certain color depending on the bill denomination. The thread will glow green on a 20 dollar bill, yellow on a 50 dollar bill, and red on a 100 dollar bill. The strip will also glow under the UV light on a $5 and $10. Most government issues IDs, such as drivers licenses, will have an invisible holographic image printed on the ID that will only be revealed under UV light.
- Microprint Detection - The magnifying lens conveniently equipped on the top of the RCD-2000 allows the verification of microprint, which are tiny text, numbers, and markings hidden in the bill. The most notable microprint security is the text printed on the security thread of each US bill. The print will read different texts according to the bill denomination. For example, the five dollar bill security thread microprint will read "USA FIVE" and the ten dollar bill security thread microprint will read "USA TEN". The pattern is same throughout all bill denominations.
- Watermark Verification - Watermarks are hidden images embedded within the authentic bill's fabric that are difficult to see. The RCD-2000's fluorescent plate will shine light through the bill to reveal a watermark image that is located on the far right side of the bill (bill facing up). The watermark image will resemble that of the person on the bill.
- Magnetic Ink Detection - All authentic US bills are printed with ink that has small traces of iron. This iron, although a relatively small amount, is enough to create a magnetic attraction. The magnetic detection system on the RCD-2000 allows easy verification of the iron ink trait. Simply rub a bill face down on the detection plate in a fast, back and forth motion. The RCD-2000's magnetic detection will beep and blink red if it detects this magnetic trait in the ink.
- Includes a US Security Chart Guide - All Royal Sovereign counterfeit detectors comes equipped with a US security chart guide. This guide will help you determine if a US bill is authentic or counterfeit by diagramming the location of the markings present on all genuinely minted US bills.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 10.8" x 5.7" (L x W x H, Approx.)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (Approx.)
- Currency Guide: Yes
- Ultraviolet Detection: Yes
- Magnetic Ink Detection: Yes
- Watermark Detection: Yes
- Infrared Detection: No
- Magnifying Lens: Yes
- Built-in Display: No
- Sleep Mode: No
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Consumption: 24 watts
- Ambient Temperature: 32~104ºF / 0~40ºC
- Ambient Humidity: 40~90%
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review