verification processes don't need to impact productivity
The Intermec SG20 Healthcare 2D Imager Kit is an affordable, high-performance handheld scanner. Designed to the needs of healthcare, the SG20 helps to ensure that patient safety standards are consistently met. Innovations in hospital information management systems and compliance with government regulations have improved patient tracking, safety, and records keeping. The SG20 is built to thrive in the hospital, with the industry's fastest omni-directional 2D bar code reading technology and more than 50 times the motion tolerance of typical scanners. This ensures all common 1D and 2D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently, at any orientation, without time-consuming. item repositioning or disturbance to resting patients.
- Features the industry's fastest 2D imager for highly responsive omni-directional scanning
- Unique, ergonomic styling maximizes comfort and saves countertop space
- White scanner housing made of disinfectant-ready material
- Large LED provides effective visual operational feedback
- Integrates seamlessly with healthcare information management systems, point of sale systems, PCs, and common software solutions
- USB Cable
- Color: White
- Connectivity: USB - HID keyboard, HID POS, IBM SurePOS, Virtual Comm Port
- Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth Class 2 v.2.1 EDR
- Bluetooth Range: 32.8 ft.
- Scan Technology: Intermec Area Imager
- Min. Reading Distance X dimensions 1D: 4 mils (0.1mm)
- Min. Reading Distance X dimensions 2D:
6.6 mils (0.17mm)
- Barcode Symbologies: Australian Post, Aztec, BPO, Canada Post, Infomail, Codabar, Codablock A, Codablock A, Codablock F, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93/93i, Code 128 / GS1-128, DataMatrix, Dutch Post, EAN/UPC, GS1 Composite, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Omni-directional, GS1 DataBar Stacked, Intelligent Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, Japan Post, Matrix 2 of 5, Maxicode, Micro PDF417, MSI, Multicode, PDF417, Planet, Plessey, Postnet, QR Code, Standard 2 of 5, Sweden Post, Telepen, TLC 39
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery Life: 8K scans from 70% capacity
- Battery Recharge Cycle: 3 hrs. when connected to an external power supply, 6 hrs when slow charged from typical USB port
- Power Consumption: 330mA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop: 4 ft. to concrete
- Environmental Rating: IP30
- Ambient Light: 0 to 100,000 lux.
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 2.6" x 2.4" (L x H x W, Approx)
- Weight: 4.41 oz.
- Warranty: Five Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.