IOGear HD Male to DVI Female Adapter
Connect a DVI-enabled
device to an HD-enabled device
IOGEAR's HD Male to DVI Female Adapter allows you to connect a DVI-enabled device to an HD-enabled device using a DVI cable. One end of the adapter is an HD male connector and the other end is a DVI-D Dual Link female connector. Simply plug the HDMI male connector to an HD-enabled device, and then connect a DVI-D (Dual Link or Single Link) cable which is plugged into a DVI-enabled device to the DVI connection on the adapter.
- Connect a DVI-enabled device to an HD-enabled device using a DVI cable
- Includes an HDMI male connector on one end
- Other end features a DVI-D Dual Link female connector
- Supports DVI-D Dual Link and Single Link cables (cables not included)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 2.44" x 1.69" x 0.59" 9
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Devices or Displays with the following connections.
- HD Port
- DVI-D Dual Link Port
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review