Broadway 1436 - Watch Live TV on your iPad or iPhone Wirelessly
A brand new way to watch
live TV at home or around the world
Broadway 1436 is a small, stand-alone device which connects to any TV signal and streams live TV wirelessly to mobile Apple devices, including the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Broadway also works with Android phones and tablets, plus PCs and Mac notebooks and netbooks. Android devices need version 2.2 or later and a Google Chrome browser, while PCs and Macs just need a browser with Flash support. Now, live TV can be watched over your home Wi-Fi network or it can be streamed over the Internet anywhere in the world where your device has an Internet connection.
- Watch Live TV On Your iPad, iPhone, or Android Tablet at Home - Now you can watch your favorite TV programs live on your device, anywhere in the home. Any program which you can watch on your TV set, such as live prime time TV programs and sports events, can be transmitted from Broadway to your device throughout the home.
- Do You Travel and Want To See Your Favorite TV Programs From Home? - Are you often abroad and don't want to miss your favorite TV shows or sport events? Thanks to Broadway, you can stream your home TV programs en route to your device via a wireless data network or Wi-Fi wherever you are in the world.
- Are Your a Mobile Mac or PC Laptop User? - Imagine using your PC or Mac to surf the net and watch TV at the same time, anywhere in the world! With Broadway, you can now watch TV wherever you have a Wi-Fi connection, in the home or around the world!
- Record Your Favorite TV Programs - Simply insert a USB thumb drive into your Broadway, and you can record and playback your favorite recordings whenever and wherever you want!
- Want To Watch Your Home Security Camera? - Simply connect the A/V input on Broadway to a security camera, and then on your device you can switch between live TV and your security camera. Watch your security video on your mobile device, either over Wi-Fi or over the Internet!
- Broadway 1436
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Wall Mount Kit
- IR Blaster Cable
- Wall Mount Power Supply
- Color: Black/White
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets, PC, and Mac
- Connectors: Antenna / Cable TV connector (F-Connector), S-Video and composite video connectors, Stereo audio connectors (left/right), Ethernet connector (100 Mbit connection), USB 2.0 (three: one for USB thumb drive and two for future applications), IR blaster connector to control the channels on your cable or satellite set top box
- Power Supply: 12V max. 2A
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 5.7" x 1.7" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Home router with Wi-Fi
- Internet connection
- TV connection from an ATSC antenna, clear QAM digital cable TV connection, or a cable or satellite set top box with A/V output (S-Video or composite video)
System Requirements for connection to a PC
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (32 bit) with latest Service Pack
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor for SD TV; 2,6 GHz or faster multi core processor for HDTV
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet wired connection
System Requirements for connection to a Mac
- Mac with OS X 10.5 or newer
- Safari web browser
- LAN-streaming: Wi-Fi or wired connection to a router or access point
For watching TV outside the home
Your home router needs to be connected to Broadway and also connected to the Internet. An uplink speed of min. 256kbit/s is recommended and Wi-Fi hotspot or 3G connection where you want to watch TV on your mobile device.
System Requirements for Apple devices
- iPad or iPhone (any version) or iPod Touch with Safari web browser
- iOS 4 or newer
- Wi-Fi connection to your home router
System Requirements for Android
- Android device with Google Chrome browser
- Wi-Fi connection to your home router
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review