DA-Lite Single Motor Low Voltage Control System for DA-Lite Single Motor Electric Screen (White)
Easily control your DA-Lite
single motor electric screen
The DA-Lite Single Motor Low Voltage Control System features ease of installation and operates at the touch of a button from a switch or transmitter. The LVC consists of a printed circuit board with the microcomputer, relays and a transformer. The control components are housed in a metal electrical box. It is possible to control the screen from any number of 3-button switches, or computer controls. An infrared remote and a radio frequency remote can be added as control options. The low voltage 3-button switch uses 12 volts DC to control the motorized screen.
- Controls all Da-Lite single motor electric screens
- Required for wireless radio frequency or infrared remotes.
- Three button system with separate "up", "down", or "stop" commands
- Can be used alone with the provided 3-button wall switch and also provides dry contact relays for a third party controller
- Low voltage 3-button switch utilizes 12 VDC to control the motorized screen
- Switch control, complete with a painted cover plate, may be flush mounted on any wall in a standard single gang electrical box
- Includes control module and 3-button wall switch with box and cover plate
- 3-Button Wall Switch With Box
- Cover Plate
- Color: White
- Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Compatibility: Da-Lite electric projection screens
- Recommended Wire Size: 14-18 AWG
- Power Source: 120VAC 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 2.5" (D x W x H, Approx)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review