Fluke Networks CableIQ Qualification Tester (CIQ-100)
Troubleshoot and qualify
CableIQ Qualification Tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. It gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure. CableIQ's powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure.
- Qualifies - see if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP, or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing network cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and display device configuration
- Identifies - sees unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically Maps - maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Tests - tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
- CableIQ Qualification Tester
- Remote Adapter
- CableIQ Reporter Software CD
- (2) RJ45-RJ45 Patch Cord
- USB Cable
- Coax 'F' Push-on Adapter
- Owners CD
- Quick Start Guide
- (4) AA Batteries
- Soft Carry Case
- Color: Blue with yellow accents
- Qualification Autotests: 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100, TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
- Supported Tests: Wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog toner, Ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
- Results Storage: Up to 250 qualification test results
- Power Source: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours of typical use, without backlight
- Dimensions: 7" x 3.5" x 1.75" (L x W x D, Approx.)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review