Work wirelessly across two
The 2-Port DVI DVMP with Cables and Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo combines the power of Iogear's popular 2-port DVI KVMP USB switch and the long range 2.4GHz wireless media center keyboard and mouse. This allows you to work wirelessly across all 2 computer's attached to the KVMP for an efficient and convenient working station. Now, you'll be able to operate two computer at up to 33 feet away from the USB receiver.
DVI KVMP USB Switch w/ USB and audio cables
The IOGEAR DVI KVMP Switch GCS1102 switch charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 2-port USB KVM switch with USB peripheral sharing capability.
- One console can control two USB DVI computers
- Single link DVI resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub for peripherals sharing
- Display Emulation Technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switch between, or booting, computers
- Independent Hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripherals, and audio ports
- 2.1 Stereo audio and microphone support
- Computer selection via front panel switches or hotkeys
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Hot Pluggable lets you add or remove computers for maintenance without powering down the switch
- Supports Windows and Mac host systems
- Power-On Detection automatically switches to the next powered-on computer when the other is turned off
- USB Firmware upgradeable
- Plug & Play means no software installation required
Long Range 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
IOGEAR's ultra-thin 2.4GHz long range media center keyboard with laser mouse allows you to work up to 33ft away from the USB receiver connected to your computer or KVM.
- 2.4 GHz wireless to use from up to 33 feet away from the USB receiver
- Spill-resistant/spillproff so that accidental liquid spills and splashes harmlessly drain out of your keyboard
- Precisions ergonomic 5-button mouse with adjustable DPI of 1000/1500/2000 DPI
- Energy-efficient technology doubles keyboard and mouse battery life
- Weight control energy management on the mouse so you can choose to use either one or two batteries
- Keyboard and mouse (with two batteries) can last up to one year
- Caps lock, number lock, and battery status LED indicator
- Volume control and Pause hot keys
- 1 x 2-Port DVI KVMP Switch
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- 2 x USB DVI-D KVM Cables
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Warranty Card
- Direct Computer Connections: 2
- Port Selection: Front Panel Pushbutton, Hotkey
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 Type Female
- Console Connectors: 1 x DVI-I Female, 2 x USB Type A Female, 2 x 3.5mm Mini Stereo Jack
- CPU Connectors: 2 x DVI-I ports (female), 2 x Microphone jack, 2 x Stereo earphone jack, and 2 x USB Type B sockets
- Video Resolution: Up to 1920x1200@60Hz
- Scan Interval: 1-99 seconds (default at 5 seconds)
- Voltage: DC 5.3V
- Amps: 2.4A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 0% to 80% RH, non-condensing
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- DVI Monitor
- Speakers and Microphone (For DVI KVMP USB Switch)
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows XP
- Mac OS X or greater
- Sun Solaris
- Linux, UNIX and other USB supported systems
- DVI port
- Type "A" USB port
- Audio ports
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 881317506283
- Mfr's Part #: GCS1102-KM1