HP BLc7000 Onboard Administrator with KVM Option
Intelligence of the c-Class
The Hp Onboard Administrator with KVM Option is the brains of the new c-Class infrastructure. Together with the enclosure's HP insight display, the Onboard Administrator has been designed for both local and remote administration of HP BladeSystem c-Class. This module and its firmware provides wizards for simple, fast setup and configuration, highly available and secure access to the HP Bladesystem infrastructure, security roles for server, network, and storage administrators, automated power and cooling of the HP Bladesystem infrastructure, agent-less device health and status and thermal logic power and cooling information and control.
- Wizards for simple, fast setup and configuration
- Highly available and secure access to the HP BladeSystem infrastructure
- Security roles for server, network, and storage administrators
- Agent-less device health and status
- Thermal Logic power and cooling information and control
- When two Onboard Administrator modules are present in a BladeSystem c-Class enclosure, they work in an active standby mode, assuring full redundancy with integrated management.
- The HP c7000 OA with KVM must be the active OA to provide the Enclosure KVM feature.
- Color: Black
- Link Speed: 1 GB
- Dimensions: 9.88" x 2.5" x 1.33" (W x H x D, Approx)
- Weight: 4 lbs (Approx.)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review