AT&T Digital Answering System with Time/Day Stamp - 1 Hour Digital , White
Easy-to-use and reliable
digital answering system
The AT&T Digital Answering System with Time/Day Stamp is a stand-alone answering system that records outgoing announcements and incoming messages on a microchip so there are no tricky tapes or moving parts to manage. Digital operation ensures reliable performance, instant access to messages, and the ability to selectively save and delete on command. Stay organized with the convenient time/day stamp, which announces the time and day each message was recorded before playback. With remote access, it's possible to listen to mail or even change your outgoing greeting by calling in from any touchtone phone.
- Digital answering system
- Message Guard memory
- Message counter display
- Up to 60 minutes of recording time - Lets you save plenty of messages and memos. Time and day stamp helps you keep track of calls, and an audible message alert notifies you when messages are received.
- Message Guard memory - Helps protect messages in the event of a power failure.
- Variable-speed playback - Allows you to play messages at a desired pace.
- Call screening/intercept - Lets you avoid unwanted calls.
- Remote access - With Toll Saver makes it easy to check your messages, change your outgoing announcement and more when you're on the go.
- Digital operation - Features instant access to messages along with selective save and delete capabilities.
- ENERGY STAR qualified - Assures a high standard of energy efficiency.
- AT&T Digital Answering System
- Power Adapter
- Line Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 4.5" x 4.9" (H x W x D, Approx.)
- Weight: 8 oz
- Record Time: 60 Min
- Time/Day Stamp: Yes
- Number of Incoming Lines: 1
- Memory Backup: Yes
- Built-in Caller ID: No
- ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review