Nuance PaperPort v.14.0 Professional - Standard Retail DVD for 1 User/PC
The world's favorite PC
document management software
[Standard Retail DVD- Licensed for use for 1 User on 1 PC]
Take office organization to new levels of productivity with the world’s No. 1 desktop document management software. Nuance PaperPort Professional 14 combines fast, easy scanning with powerful PDF creation for simplified management of all your documents. Now, PaperPort Anywhere uses the cloud to its full potential – to deliver files easily and securely to users of Windows and Macintosh personal computers, netbooks, tablets, and smart phones. PaperPort Anywhere extends the same concept to any computing device with a browser, giving you a better way to find, edit, and share files and documents. The results? Increased productivity, reduced costs, and improved customer service.
New and Improved
- Access Your Documents Anytime, Anywhere Using Any Device - PaperPort Anywhere, Nuance's new service for secure document access, provides the benefits of your own document website in the cloud, while delivering free mobile applications with PaperPort’s proven capabilities for desktop document management on the PC.
- Intelligent Mobile Applications for Users On-the-go - To support users who are looking to manage documents using their mobile devices, PaperPort 14 in conjunction with PaperPort Anywhere now provides mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector - This Windows system tray application provides the capability for you to sign-in to the PaperPort Anywhere service from the PaperPort desktop, monitor storage usage, and control which folders you want synchronized across the cloud and mobile applications.
- The Nuance Cloud Connector Application - Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Box.net, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
- Evernote "Send To" Connector - Drag-and-drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector, create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
- Enhanced Network Folder Support - PaperPort 14 now takes advantage of fast, reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally, PaperPort 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
- Windows File and Folder Options - In PaperPort 14, the Windows Context menu is supported by right-clicking on any file, so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks, including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
- Scanning Improvements - Enhanced PaperPort’s scanning capabilities in PaperPort 14, so scanned color documents using PDF-MRC compression are now 62% smaller. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button, create and save default custom file names, and create PDF/A directly from your scanner.
- New Workspace Options for Greater Productivity -New buttons have been added for “recently scanned” and “recently opened” documents, so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
- Folder Notes Improvements - Now you can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular file.
- Improved Desktop Thumbnnails for PDF - PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left-hand corner of PDF document thumbnails, indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text.
- Get organized and find files, documents and photos — instantly!
- Store and share documents on the network or in the cloud
- Anywhere-anytime access to your files using iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Fast, professional, and productive scanning made easy from any device
- Powerful 100% industry-standard PDF creation and editing
- Assemble, annotate, and share PDF documents quickly
- Create and fill out electronic forms quickly and neatly
- Includes PDF Create – Advanced PDF Creation and Security
- Supports OmniPage Workflows (OmniPage required)
- Capture Assistant with Scanning Preview
- Unlimited Scanning Profiles
- Scheduled All-in-One Search Indexing
- MFP Scanning and Document Routing
- Split Desktop and Workspace Bookmarks
- Microsoft SharePoint Connector
- Network Scanning, Folder, and File Management
PaperPort 14 Features
- Document management your way - PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free, extends this power to any device with a browser plus apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, giving you the ultimate document access solution.
- Reduce waste, conserve energy -PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise. End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment—and your bottom line.
- Create and combine PDF files - Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
- View, edit, and share PDFs faster -Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe Reader, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never before.
- Protect sensitive documents - Safeguard confidential information and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security. PaperPort’s advanced PDF security features, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
- Fill out forms quickly, neatly -PaperPort’s FormTyper feature accurately and automatically converts scanned paper forms into professional-looking electronic forms you can fill out online, save as PDF documents, and send via email. It automatically recognizes check boxes and lets you control detailed form attributes. And transparent stamps are ideal for adding scanned signatures.
- Find information instantly -Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents. Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows or Google Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
- Works with any scanner -Any all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner will work faster, easier, and better using PaperPort.
- Capture information on-the-go - Just take a picture of the document with your digital camera and upload it to PaperPort Anywhere or your favorite cloud service. Plus, you can easily convert pictures of documents to usable text.
- Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs -Get the most out of your investment in networked multifunction printers/ copiers. Move mountains of paper to any desktop PC using PaperPort’s advanced DesktopDelivery feature.
- Convert paper into text - Turn your scanned document images into editable text for popular word processing or spreadsheet software with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Manage documents across the network -Send and receive documents to and from a shared network folder or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Superior access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows features -Performing key file and folder tasks is fast and easy in PaperPort. Simply right-click on any file or folder to get access to features that allow you to create, convert, edit, and manage everything on your computer including add-ins to Microsoft Windows such as ZIP file compression/decompression.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit); XP (32-bit SP3); Vista (32/64-bit SP2 or higher); Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Intel Pentium compatible or newer CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024x768 resolution display with 16-bit (High Color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device
- Internet Explorer 7+; Firefox 3, 4, 5.5; Chrome 4, 9 (versioning changed)
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.
PaperPort Anywhere, Nuance Cloud Connector, Online Activation, Registration, and Live Update:
- Internet connection and web access necessary (Additional fees may apply)
- PaperPort Anywhere includes 1 GB of storage. Terms subject to change.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Standard Retail DVD for 1 User/PC.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review