Business class wireless
access point with an unobtrusive design
The EnGenius EAP9550 IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbps Wireless Access Point is a Wireless N300 device that delivers up to 6x faster speed and 7x extended coverage than 802.11g. This access point is designed to extend existing company networks in office buildings and other interior environments with superior throughput, performance, and wireless range. To protect wireless transmissions, EAP9550 encrypts all wireless transmissions through WEP data encryption and supports WPA/WPA2. MAC address filter allows users to setup select or deny stations with access to the network. Its smoke detector appearance is designed to blend into various environments, making this model ideal for hotels, schools, or public common areas.
- High-power, Long-range Coverage - Up to 29 dBm RF Tx (transmit) power provides more than twice the wireless coverage of other access points.
- Wireless N300 Speed - Up to 300 Mbps wireless speed ideal for large file transfers and streaming video.
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging - Can be configured to broadcast up to four (4) SSIDs. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Compliant - Supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and allows deployment in areas where power outlets are not available.
- Multiple Operation Modes - 3 operation modes: Access Point, WDS Bridge, and Universal Repeater
- Unobtrusive Design - Unobtrusive smoke detector-style design for mounting on ceilings. Ideal for hotels, schools, and public common areas
- Internal High-Gain Antenna - Integrated 4 dBi antenna for optimal coverage and signal penetration through walls, floors and ceilings.
EAP9550 N300 Indoor Access Point
- 12V/1A Power Adapter
- Ceiling Mount and Wall Screw Kit
- Mounting Bracket
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Manual
- Color: White
- RF: 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.400~2.484 GHz
- Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Memory: 32MB
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- Antenna: Two (2) Internal 4 dBi Omni-Directional Antennas
- Physical Interface: 1 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps); 1 x Reset Button; Power Jack
- OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operating Channels: 2.4 GHz: US/Canada 1-11
- Receiver Sensitivity: IEEE802.11n - MCS8 @ -90dBm • MCS15 @ -70dBm; IEEE802.11g - 6Mbps@ -92dBm • 54Mbps@ -72dBm; IEEE802.11b - 1Mbps@ -93dBm • 11Mbps@ -89dBm
- Available Transmit Power: 802.11b (2.412~2.472 GHz) - 17.5 dBm @ 1~11 Mbps; 802.11g/n (2.412~2.472 GHz) - 18 dBm @ 6~9 Mbps /MCS9, 16 dBm @ 12~18 Mbps /MCS11, 14 dBm @ 24~36 Mbps / MCS13, 13 dBm @ 48~54 Mbps / MCS15
- Topology: Infrastructure/Ad-Hoc
- Operation Modes: Access Point, WDS Bridge, Universal Repeater
- Multiple BSSID: Supports up to 8 BSSIDs per radio
- LAN: IP (check validity and DHCP server IP range)
- DHCP Server: DHCP range, lease time, client list
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging: Supports 802.1q SSID-to-VLAN tagging
- Spanning Tree: Supports 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol
- Wireless: Wireless Mode: 11b/11g/11n, Channel selection (settings vary by country), Channel bandwidth (Auto, 20 MHz, 40 MHz)
- Transmission Rate: 2.4 GHz: 11n only, 11b/g/n mix, 11b only, 11b/g, 11g only
- QoS: WMM (Wireless Multimedia)
- VPN: Pass-through (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
- WPS: Software only
- Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60
Hz (depends on different countries)
- Power Adapter: 12V/1A
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 122ºF
- Storage Temperature: -4Fº to 140ºF
- Operating Humidity: 90% or less,
- Storage Humidity: 90% or less, (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 4.73" x 2.17" (Diameter x H, Approx)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
customers also bought
EnGenius EAP300 High-powered (800mW) Aestheti...
Your Price: $81.12
EnGenius EAP350 Business-Class 29dBm (800mW) ...
Your Price: $106.70
EnGenius ECB600 IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbps Wireles...
Your Price: $177.27
EnGenius ENH200EXT High-powered Wireless N 15...
Your Price: $73.22
EnGenius EPE-5818AF 1-Port Power over Etherne...
Your Price: $23.89