EnGenius EAP300 High-powered (800mW) Aesthetic Design Wireless-N AP/WDS/Repeater
Get wireless connectivity in your business, hotel, or educational venue
The EnGenius High-powered Aesthetic Design Wireless-N AP/WDS/Repeater is a high-powered, long-range Wireless N300 Indoor Access Point that operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band to provide wireless connectivity to users and their wireless devices in office, hotel, or educational venues. The Access Point features up to 29 dBm transmit power that delivers long-range coverage and enables its wireless signal to better penetrate walls, ceiling and floors. The EAP300 supports WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to protect the network from unauthorized access. The attractive ceiling mount design, high performance and array of features make the EAP300 a suitable wireless solution for multi-floor buildings, hotels and offices.
- High-power, Long-range Coverage - Up to 29 dBm RF Tx (transmit) power provides more than twice the coverage of other access points.
- Wireless N300 Speed - Up to 300 Mbps wireless speed ideal for large file transfers and streaming video.
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging - Can be configured to broadcast up to four SSIDs. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Compliant - Supports Power over Ethernet and allows deployment in areas where power outlets are not available.
- Multiple Operation Modes - Access Point, WDS Bridge, WDS Access Point, and Universal Repeater
- Unobtrusive Design - Unobtrusive smoke detector design for mounting on ceilings.
- Internal High-Gain Antenna - Integrated 5 dBi antenna for optimal coverage and signal penetration through walls, floors and ceilings.
- EZ Controller - EZ Controller software for configuring, managing and monitoring multiple APs from one central location.
- EAP300 Indoor Access Point
- 12V/1A Power Adapter
- Ceiling Mount and Wall Screw Kit
- Mounting Bracket
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Manual
- Color: White
- RF: 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Memory: 32MB
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- Antenna: Internal 5 dBi Omni-Directional Antenna
- Physical Interface: 1 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps); 1 x Reset Button; Power Jack
- Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (depends on different countries): Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af): Power Adapter (United States) 48VDC/0.375A
- Device: 12V/1A
- Operating Channels: 2.4 GHz: US/Canada 1-11
- Receiver Sensitivity: 802.11b (2.412~2.472 GHz) best = -98 dBm, 802.11g (2.412~2.472 GHz) best = -93 dBm, 802.11n (2.412~2.472 GHz) best = -93 dBm
- Available Transmit Power: 802.11b (2.412~2.472 GHz) - 29 dBm @ 1~11 Mbps; 802.11g (2.412~2.472 GHz) - 29 dBm @ 6 Mbps, 29 dBm @ 9 Mbps, 28 dBm @ 12 Mbps, 28 dBm @ 18 Mbps , 24 dBm @ 24 Mbps, 24 dBm @ 36 Mbps, 23 dBm @ 48 Mbps, 23 dBm @ 54 Mbps; 802.11n (2.412~2.472 GHz) -26 dBm @ MCS0/MCS8, 26 dBm @ MCS1/MCS9, 25 dBm @ MCS2/MCS10, 25 dBm @ MCS3/MCS11, 24 dBm @ MCS4/MCS12, 24 dBm @ MCS5/MCS13, 23 dBm @ MCS6/MCS14, 23 dBm @ MCS7/MCS15
- Operating Temp: 32º to 122ºF
- Storage Temp: -4Fº to 140ºF
- Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 4.73" x 1.97" (Dia. x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.62lbs.
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review