From the Manufacturer|
Exceptionally fast. Brilliant Color. Amazingly small.Finally, everything you need in a printer but in a small package. Enjoy wireless printing and great print, fax, copy and scan capabilities with the DellTM 1355cnw Multifunction Color Printer.
- Gain productivity for your office with fax, copy, scan and print capability in one device
- Maximize your workspace with this compact printer, which will fit almost anywhere in the workplace
- Stand out from the crowd with amazing color printouts
- Rest easy, knowing your printer is low maintenance, thanks to a drum and fuser unit designed to last the life of the printer1
- Easily connect to your office with on-board wired and wireless network options
Fast printing, amazing quality
Meet the reliable, revolutionary and compact printer that's ready to work hard for your business. The Dell 1355cnw prints 15 pages per minute in mono and 12 pages per minute in color (actual print speed will vary with use) and operates with low maintenance to help you work more efficiently.
Help minimize downtime with this low-maintenance printer. The drum and fuser unit are designed to last the life of the printer.
Small and mighty:
Find a home almost anywhere in your office for the Dell 1355cnw, thanks to its ultra-compact size.
Replace your fax machine, copier, printer and scanner with this one multifunction device.
Recycle with ease by returning toner cartridges to Dell, free of charge.
- Print worry-free:
Superb print quality can be yours with Color by Dell and Dell Clear View LED technology
Make a big impression with brilliant printouts from the compact, hard-working 1355cnw printer. Experience rich, true-to-life tones with Color by Dell . And rest easy knowing your documents will print right, thanks to Dell Clear View LED technology.
Color by Dell
Experience the amazing color, high-quality finishing and superb image quality for your printed documents. Your business can get a whole new level of picture quality, thanks to the total print quality solutions combining sophisticated print engine design, great toner and image enhancement technologies.
Dell Clear View LED
You can now get excellent print quality and reliable printing with low maintenance, all in a small printer design, made possible by Dell Clear View LED technology. Featuring a small intelligent self-scanning print head and enhanced imaging controller, this state of the art imaging technology allows a more compact printer that still delivers high-quality printouts.
- Color by Dell
Service and support you deserveHelp keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running smoothly with technical support that is just a phone call away.
- Peace of mind for your business. Rest easy with a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty3 and 1-year Advanced Exchange4 Service, including 24/7 phone support (U.S. only). You may also purchase up to 4 additional years of service.
- Enjoy no-hassle toner management. The Dell Toner Management System alerts you when it is time to reorder. Choose from 700-page yield5 toner or 1,400-page5 high-yield color toner and 2000-page high yield black toner.
- Service that fits your needs. Help simplify the management and maintenance of your printer by adding optional Dell ProSupport6 with on-site service7 available after remote diagnosis.
Go compact and print
The Dell B1160W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer lets you print with ease and efficiency, offering real value for any home or small office. This compact printer is designed to fit well in homes and small offices alike and is easy to set up for printing wirelessly within your WiFi network. You can also experience the convenience of printing directly from Android mobile devices with the Dell Mobile Print app.
- Save Valuable Space - At just 13" wide, 8.4" deep, and 7" tall, the Dell B1160W is ideal from homes and small offices where space is at a premium.
- Enjoy Low-Cost of Ownership - Be easy on your budget with a printer that delivers a low printing cost per page.
- Print Wirelessly - Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere in your home or office, or even print directly from mobile Android devices.
- Count on Low Maintenance - Minimize upkeep with just one toner cartridge that can print up to 1500 pages and a fuser unit designed to last the life of the printer.
- Super Performance - Enjoy high-speed printing at up to 21 ppm (letter) or 20 ppm (A4).
- High-Quality Printouts - Experience razor-sharp images and graphics as well as clean, precise text with up to 1200 dpi image quality.
- Enduring Reliability and Productivity - Enjoy a high duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month a convenient high-input 150-sheet paper tray.
- Environmentally-Responsible - Feel good knowing the Dell B1160W is ROHS and Energy Star 1.2 qualified.
- Starter CD
- NOM TechSheet (DAO)
- Printer Information Guide
- Placemat, Power Cord
- USB Cable
- 700 Page Black Toner
- Printer Type: Mono Laser Printer (Print Only)
- Dimensions: 13.03" x 8.46" x 7" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.81 lb with toner; 7.49 lb without toner
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm A4 and up to 21 ppm Letter
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (printer default); maximum 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages per month
- Media Input Source: 150-sheet standard tray
- Maximum Paper Input Capacity: 150 sheets
- Media Output Capacity: 100 sheets
- Processor: 300 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB (Not expandable)
- Code Rom: Code: 32 MB (Not expandable)
- Media Types Supported: Plain, thin, thick, bond, cardstock, cotton, colored, pre-printed, recycled, archive, transparency, label, envelope
- Supported Media Size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Monarch, No. 10, DL, C5, Postcard 4 x 6
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (USB Cable is included in printer box); Wireless 802.11 b/g/n (Features WiFi Direct and WPA)
- Printer Driver Language: SPL, Host based XPS (XPS driver can be supported by either on web)
- Printer Data Stream (FW): SPL
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Window: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), XP (32-bit and 64-bit), 2003 Server (32-bit and 64-bit), 2008 Server (32-bit and 64-bit), 2008R2 Server (64-bit)
- Macintosh: OS X 10.4 - 10.7
- Linux: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5, 6 (32-bit and 64-bit); Fedora 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32-bit and 64-bit), 14, 15; SuSE Linux 10.1 (32-bit); OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, 11.4 (32-bit and 64-bit); Mandriva 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit); Ubuntu 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04, 11.04 (32-bit and 64-bit); SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32-bit and 64-bit); Debian 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Novell Netware Support: NetWare 5.x, 6.x and later (TCP/IP)
- Supported Network Protocol: TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6 (Transportation: IPsec, ICMPv6, Printing: Port 9100, LPD, DHCPv6, DNSv6, HTTP), SNMP (v1, v2, v3)