From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS C SMC1000-2U Video
APC Smart-UPS C SMC1000-2U
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Six battery and surge protected outlets
- Power-saving green mode for high efficiency
- Status at a glance LCD panel
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Rack-mount brackets for 2 or 4 post rack installation
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Power Supply Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your entry-level servers, small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS SMC1000-2U. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. With a 600-watt output power capacity and six battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power DisruptionsKeep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. It provides generous runtime while on battery so you can continue working during medium-length power outages.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceThe Smart-UPS runs a periodic battery self-test, so you can be sure to detect any batteries that need to be replaced. It also notifies you when a battery is disconnected and not available to provide backup power. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
LCD Display Lets You Easily Read Utility StatusEasily check the Smart-UPS status on the bright LCD panel. Status indicators include load capacity, battery charge level, and estimated run time in minutes when the UPS is operating on battery power.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a two-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS C SMC1000-2U, PowerChute Business Edition software CD, documentation CD, rack-mounting brackets and hardware, USB cable, and installation guide.
- Output Power Capacity: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Max Configurable Power: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (6) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 2.44 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 93 - 130V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 85 - 136V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 455 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 3.50 in
- Maximum Width: 17.00 in
- Maximum Depth: 16.00 in
- Net Weight: 45.15 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 49.12 lbs
- Shipping Height: 9.50 in
- Shipping Width: 21.50 in
- Shipping Depth: 23.00 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, ENERGY STAR (USA), NOM, UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
APC award-winning Smart-UPS is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
|Plug/Connector Type:||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles:||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Load Capacity (VA):||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt):||600 W|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage:||120 V AC|
|Number of Batteries:||1|
|Battery Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load):||5 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time:||3 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate):||45.24 lb|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.