From the Manufacturer|
Deep security that grows with your business
The Dell SonicWALL TZ 215 is one of the most secure, highest performance Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls available for small businesses, distributed enterprises, branch offices and retail deployments. With integrated support for anti-malware, intrusion prevention, application control and URL filtering, the TZ 215 drives down cost and complexity. It provides a dual-core architecture delivering full deep packet inspection (DPI) without diminishing network performance, thus eliminating bottlenecks that other products introduce, and enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains. The TZ 215 also provides application control to ensure bandwidth for critical applications, while throttling nonproductive ones. Advanced networking features include multiple ISP failover and load balancing, optional dual-band secure wireless, IPSec VPN support, network segmentation and PCI compliance capabilities.
- Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology blocks the latest attacks
- Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist provides 24x7 advanced protection from malicious threats
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN provide flexible connectivity options for easy-to-use, secure, high-speed office-to-office and client-to-office remote access
- Optional integrated 802.11n access point enables easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology
- Easy-to-integrate user authentication support for a broad set of user identification technologies (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS)
- WAN failover and load balancing enhance business continuity and network optimization
- Content and URL filtering delivers protection and productivity by controlling access to web content
- Real-time application visibility, control and bandwidth management offer insight into and control of network traffic
Unified Threat ManagementThe TZ Series offers application control, gateway anti-malware, intrusion prevention and content filtering on a high performance platform through its unified and simple management interface, for state-of-the-art security at a low total cost of ownership.
High PerformanceThe Dell SonicWALL TZ Series uses patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network, enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains
Secure Mobile AccessAll Dell SonicWALL next-generation firewalls deliver secure mobile access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS, enabling organizations to enforce security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy. For mobile devices running iOS or Android, SonicWALL Mobile Connect provides users with simple, policy-enforced access to corporate and academic resources over SSL encrypted connections.
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Network-based malware protection
- Application visibility, control and bandwidth management
- Secure mobile access for a wide variety of platforms
- Optional integrated 802.11n dual-band wireless access point
- Powerful real-time reporting
- WAN/ISP failover and redundancy
- Support for IPFIX/NetFlow Exporting
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Easy-to-configure site-to-site VPN
Service & Support Subscriptions
Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Gateway Anti-Malware - Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware deliver high performance protection against millions of unique variants of malware with near zero latency and no file size limitation. This provides a robust layer of defense against malware before it can reach systems on your network.
- Intrusion Prevention - Tightly integrated, countermeasure-based network intrusion prevention protects against a comprehensive array of network and application layer threats by scrutinizing packet payloads for attacks and exploits that attack critical internal systems.
- Application Intelligence and Control - Dell SonicWALL provides real-time insight and control of network traffic broken down by applications, users and content through intuitive on-board visualization. The ability to prioritize important applications, throttle down unproductive applications and block unwanted application components ensures an efficient and safe network.
Content Filtering ServiceDell SonicWALL Content Filtering Service provides granular controls and unequalled content filtering to enforce acceptable use policies and block access to websites containing information or images that are objectionable or unproductive.
Support ServicesAvailable 8x5 or 24x7, Dell SonicWALL Support Services include telephone, email, chat and web-based technical support, software and firmware update and upgrades, advance exchange hardware replacement, plus access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Comprehensive Anti-Spam ServiceWith 94% of email classified as junk, sorting good email from bad can be an administrative nightmare. By adding Dell™ SonicWALL™ Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service (CASS) to a Dell SonicWALL firewall, your business can remove junk email at the gateway and quickly ensure the delivery of only good email to your email server. With one-click activation, businesses with up to 250 users can easily stop spam before it enters the network.
Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite - Service & Support Bundle
Dell SonicWALL Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) combines security, productivity and support in a single solution with a low cost of ownership that provides an increased ROI compared with buying each of the services individually. Available on all Dell SonicWALL firewalls, CGSS turns your Dell SonicWALL into a complete security and productivity platform.
- Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Content Filtering Service
- 24x7 Support
Service & Software License Options
Analyzer Reporting SoftwareDell™ SonicWALL™ Analyzer is an easy-to-use application traffic flow analytics and reporting tool that provides real-time and historical insight into the performance and security of the network.
Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-SpywareThe Dell SonicWALL Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware service provides a critical layer of protection by automatically ensuring network users are actively running the most current McAfee anti-virus software.
Global Management System (GMS)The Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) is a powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy hundreds of Dell SonicWALL firewall, anti-spam, and secure remote access solutions. Flexibly deployed as software, hardware, or a virtual appliance, Dell SonicWALL GMS offers centralized real-time monitoring, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting.
TZ 215 Series features.
The TZ 215 provides intelligent protection, business-class performance, advanced networking features and configuration flexibility in an affordable desktop appliance that's easy to set up, operate and manage.
High-performance security engine.
The SonicWALL TZ 215 uses patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network, enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains.
|Firewall Protection:||Malware Protection|
|Firewall Protection:||Intrusion Prevention|
|Firewall Protection:||Content Filtering|
|Firewall Protection:||URL Filtering|
|Firewall Protection:||Deep Inspection Firewall|
|Firewall Protection:||Remote Access Authentication|
|Firewall Protection:||Access Control|
|Firewall Protection:||Gateway Antivirus|
|Firewall Protection:||Trojan Horse|
|Firewall Protection:||Worm Scanning|
|Firewall Protection:||Keylogger Protection|
|Firewall Protection:||Web Content Filtering|
|Firewall Protection:||Application Layer Filtering|
|Firewall Protection:||Denial of Service (DoS)|
|Firewall Protection:||Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)|
|Firewall Protection:||IP Address Filtering|
|Firewall Protection:||Java and ActiveX Blocking|
|Firewall Protection:||Cookies Blocking|
|Encryption Standard:||AES (142-bit)|
|Encryption Standard:||AES (128-bit)|
|Encryption Standard:||AES (256-bit)|
|Features:||NAT Traversal (NAT-T)|
|Total Number of Ports:||7|
|Ethernet Technology:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11n|
|Standard Memory:||512 MB|
|Flash Memory:||32 MB|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage:||220 V AC|
|Power Source:||Power Supply|
|Weight (Approximate):||2.15 lb|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||RoHS|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||WEEE|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.