From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DescriptionThe Mobile Wireless Router can be installed quickly and easily ( Plug and Play ) almost anywhere. Simply insert a compatible mobile broadband USB adapter into the DIR-412 to share your Internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network.
The D-Link® Mobile Broadband Wireless Router (DIR-412) allows users to access worldwide mobile broadband1 . Simply insert a compatible mobile broadband USB adapter into the DIR-412 to share your mobile broadband Internet connection through a secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless network. A 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows you to access a DSL/Cable modem as the primary backup connection. Auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your mobile broadband network whenever your Ethernet network goes down.
ADVANCED NETWORK SECURITY
The DIR-412 ensures a secure Wi-Fi network through the use of WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption. Simply press the WPS button to quickly establish a secure connection to new devices. The DIR-412 also utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks and intrusions from across the Internet.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND USE
The Mobile Broadband Wireless Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network must be set up, or wherever conventional network access is available. The DIR-412 can be installed on buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to check e-mail or chat online while commuting.
- Based on IEEE 802.11n Technology
- 802.11g Compliant
- Provides High-speed Connectivity in Areas Without Conventional 802.11 Wireless access
- Compliance with HSUPA/HSDPA/EV-DO/TD-SCDMA Networks
- Works with most major cellular carriers (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Rogers, Telus, Bell, etc.)
- Wi-Fi Protection with WPA™/WPA2™ Wireless Encryption with WPS Push Button
- Utilizes Dual-Active Firewalls (SPI and NAT)
- VPN Pass-Through
- Supports Auto WAN Failover for Persistent Connections
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
|Wireless Frequency Range||
|Minimum System Requirements||
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|SharePort Function Support||
|Maximum Power Consumption||
®2011 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link and the D-Link logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 1 Requires third party mobile Internet access subscription. Check with your service provider for service coverage and applicable fees. D-Link does not guarantee compatibility with all EV-DO/CDMA/HSUPA/HSDPA/UTMS wireless networks or third party Internet PC adapters.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug Powerline Alliance Standard.
The D-link Mobile Wireless router allows users to access worldwide mobile broadband. simply insert a compatible 3.5G Usb adapter and share your 3.5G internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network. enjoy increased speed and range over traditional 802.11g/b standards2 thanks to the latest Wireless n 150 technology. a 10/100 ethernet Wan port allows you to attach a Dsl/Cable modem as the primary or backup link, while auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your 3.5G network whenever the Wan link is lost.
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11n|
|ISM Maximum Frequency:||2.40 GHz|
|Wireless Transmission Speed:||150 Mbit/s|
|Fast Ethernet Port:||Yes|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:||1|
|Ethernet Technology:||Fast Ethernet|
IEEE 802.1p QoS
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 790069332029
- Mfr's Part #: DIR-412