Uniden PRO520XL Compact Mobile CB Radio with PA
Treat your ears to professional 2-way radio communications
Get a two-way CB radio that will give you everything you're looking for like the Uniden PRO520XL Compact Mobile CB Radio with PA. The radio features state-of-the-art microelectronics and operates on any of the 40 AM frequencies authorized by the FCC. It includes a gain knob, squelch knob, emergency button, power/volume knob, channel selector knob, and automatic noise limiter (ANL) switch. The radio also includes an integrated PA system that allows you to connect an external speaker and use the CB to make announcements.
- Full 40 Channel Operation - The Pro520XL will operate on any of the 40 AM frequencies authorized by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). A superheterodyne circuit with phase locked loop technology assures precise frequency control.
- ANL Switch - While communicating, a built-in ANL (automatic noise limiter) and auto-squelch improve reception for weak signals, and help eliminate background noise, such as that from the car engine/etc.
- PA/CB Switch - If you have external speakers connected, you can quickly switch from CB radio to Public Address mode.
- Instant Channel 9 - Get instant access to channel 9 for emergency situations.
- RF Gain with Signal/RF Meter - Adjust the RF gain to boost your signal level, and get a visual readout on the meter.
- Mobile Radio
- Microphone and Hook
- Mounting Bracket and Knobs
- Mounting Hardware
- Printed Materials
- Color: Black
- Channels: 40 AM
- Frequency Range: 26.965 to 27.405 MHz
- Frequency Control: Phase Locked Loop (PLL) synthesizer
- Frequency Tolerance: ±0.005%
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +50ºC
- Microphone: Plug in type, dynamic
- Input Voltage: 13.8 V DC nom. (+ or - ground)
- Current Drain: TX full mod., 1.7A RX with max. audio output, 1.7A
- Size: 4-1/2” W x 6-3/4” D x 1-3/8” H
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Antenna Connector: UHF, SO-239
- LED Meter: Indicates relative RF output and received signal strength
- Power Output: 4 Watts
- Modulation: Class B amplitude modulation
- Frequency Response: 300-2500 Hz
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, unbalanced
- Sensitivity: 0.5µV for 10 dB; (S + N) /N typical (limit 1.0µV)
- Selectivity: 6 dB @ 7kHz, 70 dB @ 10kHz typical
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- I.F. Frequency: Double Conversion Superheterodyne - 1st 10.692 MHz, 2nd 450 kHz
- RF Gain Control: Adjustable for optimum reception
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC): less than 10dB change in audio output for inputs from 10 to 50,000 microvolts
- Squelch: Adjustable; threshold less than1µV
- Audio Output Power: 7 watts max. into 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 to 2000 Hz Sheet 2 10
- Distortion: less than 10% at 4 watts, 1000Hz
- Internal Speaker: 16 ohms, 5 watts round
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review