Steel Diver (Nintendo 3DS)
Take submarine combat to
new visual depths
Steel Diver is a new action-packed submarine combat game from Nintendo that immerses players in the 3D action with unique game controls and lush 3D environments. Choose from three different submarines, each with touch-screen control panels to guide you through treacherous undersea caverns while engaging enemy submarines, dodging depth charges, and battling massive sea creatures. Steel Diver also takes advantages of the Nintendo 3DS system for a combination of 3D game play and one-of-a-kind controls that make for an immersive experience.
- Explore undersea volcanoes, ancient ruins, and arctic caverns in eye-popping 3D
- With the Nintendo 3DS gyro sensor, you can aim your periscope by simply rotating your body
- Fight enemy submarines, dodge depth charges, and battle massive sea creatures
- Challenge a friend to a strategic battle with a full fleet of ships via Download Play
- Playable in 2D and 3D; 3D mode for ages 7 and up
- Missions - Players manipulate control panels on the touch screen to control the sub's speed, depth, and pitch, and to fire torpedoes as they make their way toward the end of each level. If the sub takes damage, players can use the stylus on the touch screen to stop the leak.
- Periscope Strike - The gyroscope for the Nintendo 3DS system allows players to control the periscope view by rotating their bodies. Players use the touch screen to fire a well-placed torpedo and take enemies out.
- Steel Commander - In this two-player strategy mode, a local wireless connection pits player against player in a turn-based game that gives you control of a fleet of ships.
- Immersive Undersea Graphics - The 3D in Steel Diver makes players feel like they are peering into an aquarium, with the action unfolding right before their eyes.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review