Foxit PhantomPDF Standard - PDF Conversion/Viewing for PC
The PDF features you need,
a price you can afford
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard is the fast and secure professional PDF solution at a great value. You're trying to go paperless, design company forms, collaborating with others to design documents, or involved in other projects that require PDF technology. Your PDF documents contain sensitive information, so you need them to be secure. However, the products you find either don't have enough features or are way too expensive. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard enables businesses to create PDF, edit PDF, and secure PDF documents quickly and easily.
New and Improved
- DocuSign integration
- Sharepoint integration
- Conver PDF to Microsoft Office, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler
- More OCR languages added
- PDF/A validation
- Enhanced PDF optimizer
- Create PDF from the Clipboard
- Read out loud
- Group policy support
- Builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Express
- Enables quick and easy creation of PDF documents
- PDF highlighting and annotation capabilities
- Convert PDF documents to word or image
- Functionality to edit text and manipulate PDF pages
- Secure sensitive information in PDF documents
- PDF Editing - Modifies PDF document content. Enables you to delete pages, add pages, and assemble a new PDF document.
- Annotation/Comment - Inserts comments, highlights, stamps, and more into existing PDF documents.
- DocuSign Integration - Sends, signs and saves PDF documents using the industry's most widely used eSignature solution.
- SharePoint Integration - Allows users to seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files located on SharePoint servers
- Set Document Information - Helps to archive and search PDFs with ease.
- Convert PDF to Word, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats - Easily shares PDF content with other applications, like Microsoft Office.
- Optical Character Recognition - OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable PDF files.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported - Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products, like those from Adobe.
- PDF Optimizer - Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
- One Click PDF Creation - Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Batch Create PDF Documents - Creates PDF documents from multiple files, you can even create from scanner.
- Form Filling - Standard PDF and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling allows you to leverage existing forms.
- PDF Form Design - Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking PDF forms. PDF form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form, reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Robust Document Security - Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Security - Validation of digital signatures and encryption with passwords to protect sensitive PDF documents.
- Access Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Protected Files -Users providing correct credentials can access AD RMS protected PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
- Group Policy Support - Helps IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments to ensure the standardization of menu and configuration settings across all their users.
- High Performance - Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- Email and Phone Support from Foxit PDF experts - Help when you need it.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP Home, Professional or Tablet PC edition with SP2 or SP3 (32/64-bit) ; Visa Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without SP1 (32/64-bit); Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM recommended)
- 600 MB of available hard drive space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Office 2000 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review