From the Manufacturer|
- Does ScanSnap scanners come with TWAIN drivers?
- No. The ScanSnap scanner is a personal document imaging solution. It includes intelligent document processing of images that make it an ideal fit for any business professional looking for a paper to PDF solution. The automatic processing and ease of use make it an ideal solution for any business user, regardless of their knowledge of scanner drivers and software. To streamline the paper to PDF process, a TWAIN driver isn't included or required to operate the unit. ScanSnap can scan directly to the computer's hard drive with the capability of launching any PDF or JPEG based application to view the image
- Does ScanSnap work with PC and Mac?
- Yes, ScanSnap series work on both Mac and PC operating systems. ScanSnap is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion and Mac OS X v10.7 Lion.
- What software are bundled with ScanSnap S1100, S1300i and iX500?
- For PC, ScanSnap Manager, the editing software ScanSnap Organizer, business card software CardMinder, OCR software ABBY FineReader, Evernote, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, and Rack2-Filer Smart (only for Deluxe model).For Mac, ScanSnap Manager, business card software, OCR software ABBY FineReader and Evernote.
- Can ScanSnap scan both sides at the same time?
- Yes, ScanSnap iX500 and S1300i are duplex scanners and digitize both sides of a document at the same time. ScanSnap S1100 is a simplex scanner, but the Continuous Document Feeding function allows you to create multiple page PDF files by inserting pages, one after another.
- What kind of file formats can ScanSnap create?
- You can scan documents into PDF and JPEG.
- What types of documents do ScanSnap S1100, S1300i and iX500 scan?
- It scans a variety of document types as small as business cards and up to 8.5? x 14.17?(Legal). Plastic and embossed cards are not supported on S1300i but are supported on S1100 and iX500 model. It also supports long document scanning up to 34 inches (S1100 & iX500 model). If you use a carrier sheet (only for S1100 & iX500), you can scan delicate documents and 11" x 17" documents.
- Is there a user manual that can be downloaded?
- Yes, it can be downloaded from here; http://scansnap.fujitsu.com/g-support/en/
- Does ScanSnap work with multiple computers?
- ScanSnap is compatible with one computer at a time.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
The ScanSnap S1100 Mobile Scanner – Takes document scanning just about anywhere!At nearly 12 ounces, the new ScanSnap S1100 is the lightweight companion for front-side document scanning at home or on the road. Whether scanning receipts, contracts, recipes, or plastic cards, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world.
The ScanSnap S1100 Mobile Scanner
- Create a searchable PDF file with the touch of a button
- Scan paper as small as an inch up to 34 inches long
- Scan to an editable Word and Excel fileCreate searchable keywords with a highlighter
- Business card scanning software
- Supports scanning a plastic ID card
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
- USB powered
Mobile ScanningThe world’s smallest ScanSnap, the ScanSnap S1100 is designed to bring full size document scanning productivity out into the world, wherever you go.
Scan to Features
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Excel (editable)
- Business Cards
Intelligent Scan CorrectionScanSnap converts disorganization into order with intelligent features that work behind the scenes to correct images so you don't have to.
Intelligent Scan Correction
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Rotation
- Blank Page Removal
- Straightens and Crops
- Auto Quality
Compact, Sleek and PortableAt nearly 12 ounces, the ScanSnap S1100 provides ultimate scanning portability. Whether you're always on the run or need discrete technology for a space conscience lifestyle, the S1100 is the perfect companion.
Compatible with PC or MacThe ScanSnap S1100 works on both Mac and PC operating systems, making flexibility and portability a breeze.
USB Bus Power for Ultimate PortabilityAt nearly 12 ounces, the ScanSnap S1100 provides ultimate scanning portability. Whether you're always on the run or need discrete technology for a space conscience lifestyle, the S1100 is the perfect companion.
Productivity Software for Mac
Cardiris Business Card Software
ScanSnap S1100 can quickly scan a business card, extract the information, and place it into editable fields that can be exported to Entourage and Address Book.
Productivity Software for Windows
View, Manage and edit PDF and JPEG files scanned with ScanSnap on a Windows platform. Organizer allows users to convert scanned PDF files into searchable content, embed custom keywords, attach to email or SharePoint and remain productive with paperwork long after it is scanned.
CardMinder Business Card SoftwareScanSnap S1100 can quickly scan a business card, extract the content information, and place it into editable fields that can be exported to Outlook, Salesforce, and other contact managers.
Scan to MobileWith the free ScanSnap Connect app operators can link* their ScanSnap to their iPad or iPhone for viewing on the go.1
More Ways to Scan to the CloudScan to:
- Google Docs
- Salesforce Chatter
- SharePoint (PC only)*
- 1 Requires compatible PC or Mac Computer and a Wi-Fi connection to mobile device
At nearly 12 ounces, the new ScanSnap S1100 is the lightweight companion for front-side document scanning at home or on the road. Whether scanning receipts, contracts, recipes, or plastic cards, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world.
|Optical Resolution:||600 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution:||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm):||8|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm):||8|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (sec):||7.5|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec):||7.5|
|Media Type:||Plain Paper|
|Media Type:||Greeting Card|
|Media Type:||Plastic Card|
|Media Type:||ID Card|
|Media Type:||Business Card|
|Media Size:||Letter 8.50" x 10.98"|
|Media Size:||Legal 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Media Size:||A3 11.69" x 16.54"|
|Media Size:||A4 8.27" x 11.69"|
|Media Size:||A5 5.83" x 8.27"|
|Media Size:||A6 4.13" x 5.83"|
|Media Size:||B4 9.84" x 13.90"|
|Media Size:||B5 6.93" x 9.84"|
|Media Size:||B6 4.92" x 6.93"|
|Media Size:||Custom Size|
|Maximum Scan Size:||8.50" x 14.17"|
|Operating Power Consumption:||2.50 W|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption:||500 mW|
|Standby Power Consumption:||1 W|
|Weight (Approximate):||12.34 oz|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||ENERGY STAR|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||RoHS|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.