From the Manufacturer|
The D-Link 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub (DUB-1340) provides four additional USB 3.0 ports for your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. It is a plug-n-play solution, no additional driver installation required.
Blazing USB 3.0 Speed
USB 3.0 allows you to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps1 - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before. Each port delivers up to 900mA of power with the included power adapter for faster charging and power hungry USB devices.
Connect All Your Peripherals
Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1340. Each port automatically detects USB type and transfer data at a maximum rate for each individual port. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1 .
- Add 4 USB 3.0 ports to your PC or Mac
- USB 3.0 for fast data transfers - up to 10X faster than USB 2.0
- Backward Compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.13
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by cascading multiple hubs
- 4 fast charging ports give your mobile devices a boost in power
- Plug-and-Play connectivity
- Hot-swap compliant
- Micro USB port
- 5V/4A power adapater to deliver max. 900mA per port
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.9 x 2 x 0.57 inches (75 x 51 x 14.5 mm)|
|Weight||2 ounces (60 grams)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited6 |
|Minimum System Requirements||
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
- 1 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
- 2 Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
- 3 You can connect any USB device to the DUB-1340.
- 4 For comparison purposes only. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications, actual data throughput will vary. Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance.
- 5 It is recommended that the combined power consumption on all ports should not exceed 2A or 10W.
- 6 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 7 Computers must adhere to Microsoft's recommended system requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
- 8 Computers must adhere to Apple's recommended system requirements. Please contact Apple for details.
The D-Link 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub (DUB-1340) provides four additional USB 3.0 ports for your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can transfer your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before.
|Total Number of USB Ports:||4|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports:||4|
|Weight (Approximate):||2.12 oz|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.