From the Manufacturer|
The Titan 17" LCD Rack Console enables secure and compact centralised server control. Independently sliding rails allow the premium-grade 17" LCD to remain displayed even with the rack door closed. With its slim 1U design, the Titan LCD Rack Console fits a standard 19-inch rack and works with any server or KVM switch. The Titan console offers an affordable solution with Belkin reliability, quality and support.
- Designed especially for 4-post racks
- Dual-Glide rails allow the LCD panel to remain displayed while the keyboard is stored
- Premium-grade, colour 17-inch display delivers 1280x1024@65Hz resolution through a protected, tempered-glass overlay
- 115-degree monitor rotation provides greater viewing flexibility
- Heavy-duty steel rails provide smoother drawer movement and extended operating life
- Key-locking mechanism prevents unauthorized access
- Dual cable-management arms organize cables as the drawer extends and retracts
- Built-in adjustable mounting brackets allow for easier installation
- Works with any server or KVM switch (from Belkin or other vendor)
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure and rails provide extended operating life
|Display Type||KVM console / TFT active matrix|
|Interface Type||VGA, Keyboard ( PS/2 ), Mouse ( PS/2 ), Stacking ( DB-25 ), 2 x USB, Management ( RJ-11 )|
The compact Belkin 19-inch Widescreen Rack Console simplifies IT duties, making the installation and operation process hassle-free. With an ultra-slim 19-inch widescreen display, it provides a clear, comfortable viewing area that enables users to perform several tasks simultaneously.
|Screen Resolution:||1440 x 900|
|Pointing Device Type:||TouchPad|
|Weight (Approximate):||23.80 lb|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within .
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868817780
- Mfr's Part #: F1DC101H