Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Packed with Harry Potter
action and combat
In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I, you'll play as Harry - on the run from the opening sequence and fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes. Playing as Harry, you have to master your magical powers to battle and evade Death Eaters, Snatchers, and may fearsome creatures. With only your wand for protection, it's time to muster your most powerful magic against relentless assaults from all sides. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real, and it's time to fight for your life. Can you help Harry and his friends survive life on the run?
- The Wand is the Ultimate Weapon - Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm, and evade capture.
- Deadly Enemies Lurk Around Every Corner
- Fight Voldemort's minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers, and
Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct
alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of
- Become a Master in Stealth -
Use the invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion, and Peruvian Instant
Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique Cover Mechanics - Use
magic to create and wield cover. Utilize the environment to
make shields out of trees, tables, and statues, and then throw them at
enemies, turning defense into attack.
- Powerful Potions - Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and On the Run - Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations. Each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover, and quests to complete.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Single Core 2.4 GHz or Dual 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- 7 GB of free hard disk space or more
- GeForce 6800 or ATI X1600 graphics card or better
- 256 MB DX9c-compatible graphics card - GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon X1600 or better (Laptop chipsets may work but are not supported)
- DirectX 9-compatible sound card
- Direct X 9.0c
- 8x CD/DVD drive or faster
- Keyboard, mouse, or dual analogue gamepad
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review