From the Manufacturer
The Eaton 5130 Rack/Tower UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. With a two-in-one rack/tower form factor, the 5130 UPS packs up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 5130 UPS provides additional battery runtime with 2U extended battery modules. To enhance compatibility with modern IT loads, the 5130 UPS is designed with a 0.9 power factor (versus our competitors that offer a 0.7 power factor).
Compared to our competitors, the 5130 offers:
Better use of rack space (reduced depth form factor that includes internal batteries)
- Exceptionally high power factor (0.9+) to provide more real power
- Maximum availability with extended battery runtimes and hot-swappable batteries
- Three year warranty (compared to a 2 year warranty offered by our competitors)
Features and benefits
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries and optional maintenance bypass
- Extended battery runtime for critical devices with load segments
- Offers choice of rackmount or tower installation with two-in-one form factor (4-post rail kit and tower pedastals included)
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface
The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution. Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment, even in virtualized environments. Designed with managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%.
|Plug/Connector Type:||NEMA 5-20P|
|Receptacles:||8 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Switching Time:||4 ms|
|Load Capacity (VA):||1950 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt):||1920 W|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage:||132 V AC|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots:||1|
|Battery Characteristics:||Maintenance-free, Sealed|
|Battery Chemistry:||Lead Acid|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load):||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load):||9 Minute|
|Form Factor:||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Weight (Approximate):||65 lb|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Software Included:||Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Product Specification Sheets
- UPC: 743172035844
- Mfr's Part #: 5PX2200RT