From the Manufacturer|
Of all the ways to get things done at the office, few are as easy and productive as the 30 page-per-minute KODAK i2400 Scanner. Reliable paper handling and Smart Touch one-button functionality help you break free of your workload. Peace of mind comes with an industry leading 3 year limited warranty.
Know what it feels like to get aheadSmall, powerful and packed with features and benefits, the Kodak i2400 Scanner delivers on your desktop scanning needs. Its innovative design allows you to stow it in the corner by folding it upright or easily tilting it back to scan.
You can auto-feed almost anything at speeds up to 30 pages per minute, including documents as small as an identification card or as long as 34 inches.
SmartTouch allows you to map application functions to shortcut buttons. Now you can push one button and the scanner will know what to do, whether it saves the scan as a searchable pdf to a SharePoint site or emails a jpeg image.
The Kodak i2000 Series Scanners are the first scanners in the industry that comes with a 3 year Advance Unit Replacement warranty! For no additional cost, a replacement scanner will be sent to you the next business day.
All the ease of use and versatility you’re looking for—no matter what the job isOur SmartTouch feature enables you to easily select the right scan settings and applications for the job. With the touch of a button, scan documents to:
Microsoft SharePoint File and storage E-mail, including Web e-mail clients such as Gmail, Yahoo! and Hotmail Printers Other desktop applications that support TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF and searchable PDF
In addition, this powerful scanner has a unique "stow and go" feature that allows you to store it upright with a very small footprint or easily tilt it back to scan.
The integrated exit tray has "0" footprint when not scanning and can easily be extended to handle credit cards to very long documents. It has reliable stacking even with mixed batches and the tray isn't detachable so it won't get lost or damaged.
There is an optional A4 flatbed accessories for more convenience and flexibility - just connect it to the computer. Then just unplug and store the flatbed. It's that easy!
Get exceptional image qualityIt has up to 600 dpi optical resolution for razor-sharp images. But we didn't stop there. These compact machines feature our latest Perfect Page technology, which delivers imaging benefits such as:
- Streak filtering, to improve the appearance of images and reduce the need for cleaning
- Image hole fill, for cleaner-looking images from hole-punched documents
- Sharpness filtering, which enhances overall image clarity
It all adds up to outstanding image quality that's virtually automatic. No need for rescans!
Three years of support included!The Kodak i2400 Scanner is the first scanner in the industry that comes with a three year limited Advance Unit Replacement warranty! For no additional cost, a replacement scanner will be sent to you the next business day.
Enjoy unique valueWith all this capability, affordable pricing and the peace of mind that comes with KODAK Service & Support, the Kodaki2600 Scanner delivers an extraordinary combination of performance and value.
Better Buys for Business: i2000 Series 2011 Editors Choice Award
- "The i2000 family has very strong features combined in their elegant and compact design. We give them our Editor's Choice Award."
Buyers Lab Inc: Summer 2011 Scanner Picks Award, i2400 & i2800
- "Kodak's i2400 and i2800 scanners set new benchmarks for ease of use, affordability, and functionality"
- "Their three year warranties, low TCO, and easy to use hardware and software are features I hope to see a lot more of in future products"
- "During BLI's lab tests, both units exhibited flawless reliability; excellent media handling"
PC Magazine: i2600 Best of the Year 2011 Gold Winner
- "The Kodak i2600 offfers more than enough to make it the new Editors' Choice for heavy-duty scanning in a small office or workgroup"
- "You'll find enough options in the driver to let you do just about anything you need to. Factor these driver options in along with speed, OCR accuracy, and included application programs and the Kodak i2600 has a lot going for it."
Government Computer News: i2800 Best of FOSE 2011
- "The i2800 from Kodak is a solidly built and fast-performing scanner."
- "Ease of Use: A+"
- "Performance: A"
- Productive desktop scanning
- Perfect Page Image Processing
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Adjustable Out Put Tray
- Conveniently stored when not in use
- Smart Touch Functionality
- Bundled Software
Productive desktop scanning
Single Pass Duplex Scanning
Perfect Page Image Processing
Make images look better than the original with:
Automatic Document Feeder
Adjustable Out Put Tray
Conveniently stored when not in use
Smart Touch Functionality
At the touch of a button scan documents to:
The KODAK i2400 Scanner with built-in Smart Touch functionality lets you capture, manage, process, and deliver PDFs and other file formats automating processes that previously were time-consuming.
|Optical Resolution:||600 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution:||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm):||30|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm):||30|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm):||60|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm):||60|
|Media Type:||Plain Paper|
|Media Type:||ID Card|
|Media Size:||8.50" x 34"|
|Media Size:||2" x 2.50"|
|Media Size:||8.50" x 13.33 ft|
|Maximum Scan Size:||8.50" x 13.33 ft|
|ADF Capacity:||50 Sheets|
|Power Source:||AC Supply|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage:||220 V AC|
|Operating Power Consumption:||32 W|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption:||350 mW|
|Standby Power Consumption:||4 W|
|Weight (Approximate):||12.13 lb|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||ENERGY STAR|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.