From the Manufacturer|
The Belkin 19-in. Widescreen Rack Console offers an innovative new design that simplifies your IT duties at every turn. The often-cumbersome installation process has been reduced to a hassle-free, one-person job - simply slide it in, and you're done. Belkin 19-in. Widescreen Rack Consoles are lighter and slimmer than ever before, and deliver simplified deployment, instant access, and reduced energy usage. And with the ultra-slim 19-in. widescreen display, you'll enjoy a more comfortable viewing area while saving valuable rack space. Belkin 19-in. Widescreen Rack Consoles are just another way Belkin enables you to successfully simplify your IT responsibilities.
- Enhanced viewing area - high-resolution LCD provides a clear, wide viewing area ideal for performing several tasks simultaneously
- Compact Design - accommodate your keyboard, touchpad, monitor, and KVM switch within a 1U rack, saving you valuable rack space
- Screwless rail design, adjustable rails, and a lighter, slim build allows for hassle-free installation
- Compatible with multiple cabinet and system configurations
- Does not require a bracket configuration
- User-friendly interface, easy grip handle and automatic locks
- First rackmount console to receive ENERGY STAR compliance
|Display Type||KVM console / TFT active matrix|
|Keyboard Type||Keyboard, touchpad, keypad|
|Network Interface||VGA, Keyboard ( PS/2 ), Mouse ( PS/2 ), Stacking ( DB-25 ), 2 x USB, Management ( RJ-11 ), 16 x KVM ( 50 pin Centronics )|
|Designed to give you control over multiple servers, the Rack-Mount Console provides an excellent solution for the server administrator. It outperforms any other rack console with KVM switch on the market. Engineered to work with the most advanced server room and laboratory environments, this Rack-Mount Console offers:|
|Number of Computers Supported:||16|
|Display Screen Type:||LCD|
|Screen Resolution:||1280 x 1024|
|Pointing Device Type:||Mouse|
|Number of PS/2 Ports:||2|
|Number of USB Ports:||2|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868817803
- Mfr's Part #: F1DC116H