The FlexPoint GX/T is a 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP to 1000BASE-X modular fiber media converter that supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes. The GX/T features Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers that support both 100BASE-FX and 1000BASE-X for interoperability with Gigabit and Fast Ethernet fiber equipment. SFP transceivers enable adaptability to different fiber types, speed and distances, and support Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) technology to increase the bandwidth capacity of fiber infrastructure.
The FlexPoint GX/T also supports SC and ST fixed fiber connectors for multimode, single-mode fiber; and single-mode single-fiber models are available.
Both the fiber port and the UTP port support auto-negotiation, an IEEE standard which defines how all the communicating devices automatically perform their configuration functions. Auto-negotiation achieves the best possible mode of operation (speed, duplex mode and Pause mode) between the devices.
- The FlexPoint GX/T is a 10/100/1000 copper to 100/1000* modular fiber media converter
- Conforms to 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-FX* and 1000BASE-X specifications
- Fiber port supports multimode and single-mode fiber with ST and SC connectors and single-fiber with SC connectors
- Supports dual fiber and single-fiber 100BASE-FX or 1000BASE-X SFP transceivers for standard or CWDM wavelengths
- Both the fiber and UTP ports support auto-negotiation
- Provides Remote Fault Indicators to signal loss of link for Far-End Fault and Link Fault conditions
- UTP port supports 10/100/1000Mbps and Half/Full-Duplex
- Auto or manually configured Pause function for flow control
- Supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes
- Loopback mode supports end-to-end testing
- User-selectable Link Modes for quick fault detection
- Diagnostic and DIP-switch configurations are displayed with status LEDs for quick and easy installation
- Tabletop, wall-mounted, rack-mounted in a 5-Module shelf or in a 14-Module power-redundant chassis options
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support