EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 512MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card
Graphics card for an
amazing HD experience
The EVGA GeForce 8400 Graphics Card delivers awesome graphics features for a variety of media content. This graphics card is essential for watching HD, DVD, and Blu-ray movies on a PC, accelerating the Microsoft Windows Vista/7 experience, and powering Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games. With Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology and full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 support, the EVGA GeForce 8400 Graphics Card provides a high-quality HD experience and image performance.
- Nvidia SLI Technology - Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel (Only available on select PCI-Express models; second graphics card not included).
- Nvidia GigaThread Technology - GigaThread enables thousands of independent threads to execute in parallel inside the graphics core, delivering extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next-generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 Support - Also known as the Unified Shader Model, the Vertext shaders, Geometry shaders, and Pixel shaders are combined into one unified shader; also backwards compatible with DirectX 9.
- True 128-Bit Floating Point High Dynamic Range (HDR) - Allows you to experience cinematic, life-like environments, for an amazing graphics experience.
- PCI Express 2.0/1.1 Support - Allows 500 MB a lane or up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds; allows for full support for new PCI-E 2.0 graphics cards.
- Nvidia CUDA Support - Accelerates CUDA-based applications through the GPU's processing power allowing for faster application performance such as video transcoding.
- Nvidia PhysX Ready - Enjoy more visual immersion with life-like physics for a more dynamic experience.
- OpenGL 3.1 Support - Supports OpenGL version 3.1.
- Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology - Smooth video, accurate colors, precise image scaling, video decode acceleration, and post processing, all provided by the graphics card to give you the best HD experience possible; also offloads from the CPU to help reduce power consumption.
- Nvidia Lumenex Engine - A portion of the GPU is dedicated to delivering 16x full-screen anti-aliasing, 128-bit Floating Point HDR, and support for 2560 x 1600 resolutions all at incredible image quality and performance.
- EVGA GeForce 8400 GS Graphics Card
- Software Disc
- Chipset Model: Nvidia 8400 GS
- Core Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- Shader Clock: 1230 MHz
- CUDA Cores: 8
- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
- Memory Detail: 512 MB DDR3
- Memory Bit Width: 32 bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 4.8 GB/sec
- Connections: DVI, HDMI, VGA Connector
- Dimensions: 2.713" x 6.225" (H x L)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Manufacturer
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Minimum 350 Watt power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amps
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review