From the Manufacturer|
Quick setup on a reliable keyboard.
Out of the box and into your system, this affordable keyboard sets up in an instant, with no software necessary. Plus, it has the features you need, like the 10-key pad and a Windows Start button. When you want to kick back, simply adjust the height of the keyboard and type comfortably. Life should be this simple.
1. Reliable and durable
Quality construction is designed to last.
2. Windows Start Button
Simply press the Windows start button to launch the start menu.
Quiet, responsive keys.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
**Products displayed do not necessarily reflect color selection. **
For Windows-based PC
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2
Quick setup on a
The Microsoft 200 Wired Keyboard sets up in an instant out of the box with no software necessary. It has the features you need to work more efficiently, like a 10-key pad and a Windows Start Button. When you want to kick back, simply adjust the height of the keyboard and type comfortably. Simple to set up and use, the Microsoft 200 Wired Keyboard helps to simplify your work and life with its durable design and convenient features.
- Reliable and Durable - Quality construction is designed to last
- Windows Start Button - Simply press the Windows Start Button to launch the Start menu
- Comfortable - Quiet, responsive keys are easy to type with
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 1.18" x 18.60" x 6.79" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.26 lb (Approx.)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cable Length: 72"
- Keys Layout: QWERTY
- Localization: English (US)
- Keyboard Interface: USB
- Green Compliance: REACH, WEEE, RoHS
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
- Available USB Port