AEC FastTrack Schedule v.10.0 - Complete Product Project Management for Intel-Based Mac - 1 User
The best way to plan and
manage your projects
[Licensed for Use with 1 User]
AEC FastTrack Schedule 10 is the top Intel-based Mac project management software for organizing, tracking, and reporting all your project goals. Great for both new and experience project managers, FastTrack Schedule 10 helps you manage projects easily and effectively. It creates great looking project schedules from data within spreadsheets, organizers, databases and other project management programs as well as develops reports on overall project status or distinct project phases. Version 10 is loaded with new and improved features, including a sleek new interface, powerful planning tools, and eye-catching reports to get the most out of your projects.
New and Improved
- New Mac look, Intuitive New Interface- Refined and redesigned, the new Mac interface is easy to use and a perfect fit with the simplicity of Mac OS X. Inspired by the elegant iWork suite, the new context-sensitive Format Bar is full of key scheduling tools to speed your planning and tracking. You can even customize the toolbar by dragging and dropping the features you use most.
- Base Calendars and Work Calendars- Choose Base Calendars such as standard, 24 hour, and night shift calendars, or customize your own. The new Base Calendars and improved Work Calendars can now be defined per task, so that your projects can have an unlimited number of Work Calendars for all your unique calendaring requirements.
- Effort-Driven Scheduling- For tasks that can be completed faster by adding more resources, use Effort-Driven Scheduling for simple schedule compression. Automatically adjust task durations as resources are added or subtracted, while keeping the total work for a task constant.
- Image Columns- With FastTrack Schedule's new Image Columns, you can add pictures of task items, staff, resources, designs, progress photos, and more, directly into column cells. Images automatically scale as thumbnails to match row heights and display as larger images when you hover over them.
- Assignment Contouring- Choose from eight built-in work contours or customize your own for the ultimate ease and flexibility in resource scheduling. Assignment contouring enables you to quickly re-distribute your resources' efforts on a task for those special cases and must-meet deadlines.
- Work Usage Inspector- The new Work Usage Inspector displays Resource Usage Graphs at the base of the Gantt chart to provide a detailed snapshot of a resource's free and busy time, enabling you to make precise assignments and effectively manage resource costs.
- New Bar Styles and Gradients- Make your schedules as impressive as the work involved in your projects. New bar styles, milestones, and gradients transform an ordinary schedule into a presentation-quality project report that's sure to make an impact, especially with clients and colleagues.
- Getting Started Screen- Launch FastTrack Schedule and you'll have instant access to everything you need to get started quickly including templates, your schedules, and online resources including video tutorials—all in one central place.
- Address Book Integration and Enhanced Resource Form- It's easy to add contacts – including their photo and contact details – directly into your projects. FastTrack Schedule's redesigned Resource Information Form organizes work schedules, rates, and all contact information into a single comprehensive form.
- iMedia Browser- Easily add photos, logos, sketches, and other images to make your schedule look its absolute best.
- Quickly and simply plan your projects
- Present goals in eye-catching schedules
- Improve strategic planning
- Enhance collaboration and communication
- Complete projects on time and budget
- Identify and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Effectively track project performance
- Demonstrate the impact of schedule changes
- Choose from over 30 example files and QuickStart project management templates
- Click-and-drag to enter and organize tasks, deadlines, and assignments
- Creates great looking project schedules from spreadsheet, organizer, and database data
- Extensive online help topics, step-by-step tutorials and weekly e-Training classes
Consolidate Projects Into a Master Schedule-
- Monitor the progress of project teams
- Easily merge Mac or Windows files to report overall project status
- Drill-down into distinct project phases
- Merged projects retain all key product data
Maximize Your Resources-
- 3 Separate summary graphs for each resource
- Graphs display percent usage, hourly usage, and corresponding activity bars
- Makes it easy to identify under or over allocation and reassign resources
Universal Through and Through-
- Optimized for Intel-based Macs
- Runs natively on both the Intel and PowerPC-based Macs
- Mac users can collaborate with team members on other platforms
Share and Integrate-
- Make the switch from Microsoft Project
- Direct export to iCal
- Make the break from Excel
- Support for Spotlight and Mac OS X Services
- Turn brainstorms into action plans
Macintosh System Requirements
- Macintosh OS X v10.5.8 Leopard or later; v10.6 Snow Leopard; v10.7 Lion; v10.8 Mountain Lion
- 867 MHz or faster Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of free hard disk space
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
- For mixed-platform environments, FastTrack Schedule 10 provides seamless file compatibility between the Mac and Windows version.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review